Reviews for a memory that lasts
Margie22 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Yay! Finally there is a Weather Warden fanic up, I've been waiting for one while I've been reading the books. I love the story, a nice daydream but there is no capitalization. You should have capital letters at the start of sentences, paragraphs and for names. Other than that I love the story. I think I'll write a WW fanfic when I finish all the books.
Reverie Wilde chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Poor Lewis. He has to be the sexiest all-powerful, sexually frustrated man around! Nice fantasy daydream. It's refreshing to see a well written Fanfic. Then again, this is a smarter series. (for smarter people, I'd like to think)
KraftySimmer chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
OMFG! I'm so happy that someone finally started something! I'm in the middle of reading Cape Storm (Lewis just did something to send my hopeless romantic-ness into overdrive! (wont say anything if you haven't read it yet but GAHHHHHH))

I love this story, you did well with the discription of things. The one thing that gets me though is your lowercase letters. You are supposed to cap proper names like Lewis and Jo. Also when you start a new sentence or paragraph, you should cap too.

Maybe also try to work in more discription too. This was well done and I could see what Lewis was doing but what I like to do is pretend that the person knows nothing so I have to explain everything. Maybe say something about Lewis ruggedness from being the woods for so long, his beard, his eyes, maybe he has bags under his eyes? And Jo too. Maybe doing something to describe the desire in her eyes that she couldn't understand because she can't remember. Wasn't David her lover? Now Lewis? Something along those lines.

Just some friendly advice for a fellow writer. Great story. I'm faving! This has given me an idea to do my own Lewis/Jo. I can't wait to read more of your Weather Warden stories! Great job!
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
You didn't capitalize anything!

Otehr than that, this was pretty good.

I'm glad to see we finally got a Weatehr Warden fandom going, I might post some stuff to it now :D
mfaerie32 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Let me say how Awesome it is that someone has finally posted a weather warden fic. I have been waiting a long time to see one. And you went and did the coolest pair. I love David, but I always wondered about her and Lewis. I enjoyed your story. I hope you do more in the future.)