Reviews for What I Meant To Say
aceofqueens chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
God I love any fic where Ashley gets yelled at. I hate her so much! If I were Shepard, I wouldn't of even asked her to join back up. He's being REALLY lenient.
HighValour chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
this Shepard is really Paragon... She challenges him over who we accepts help from, refused to believe him and read that crap at his funeral and he still asks her to believe him again. My Shepard would have shot her in the leg at the very least.
EM98 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I really like this better then the Bioware one.
morbus-rus chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Assley really stupid stubborn bitch. Never liked her in both games. Good fic, by the way )
MassEffectAdict chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Nice to see that you didn't just sugar coat the whole story, and there were still tensions. Shepards reaction to all this seemed very real, and I like it how you tied in his past on Akuze into the story. Very nice.
Angel sai chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
WEll that was kinda outta of the blue, but I liked it soo much better than the real reunion. Seriously, Ashley and even Kaidan's reactions got me so aggravated . I wanted to scream at them too.

I like how you threw Garrus into the conversation, I always thought it was odd he didn't say more during this encounter, I mean they were all team mates and they know full well Gargar isn't the type to out out their trust lightly. "damnit Williams! pull you head out of your arse!"

Great little excerpt
doctor anthony chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
A very good oneshot i liked it very much and i recommand you read my Mass Effect fic Reunion it has a plot similar to this 1 but a bit different.
Raydis chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I really wish this is what happened in the game. There's so much more emotion here. Nice job!