Reviews for Infatuation
BellaPur chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Woah. They both play the same game and neither gets the other. Love it.
GinevraXO chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I'm speechless at how amazing this is.

I think this is now on of my new favourites. 3
DramioneLurver chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Aw. That's depressing! Poor Daphne. Nice work though!
HerTaintedQuill chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This is utterly fantastic. I love the angst. Blaise deserved Lisa though. :)
lonely hands chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Oh, poor Daphne. She got a taste of her own medicine there, though ;)

I really, really liked your characterisation - the way Daphne falls for so many guys but they never last - in particular her selfishness!
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I liked your characterisation of Daphne - although I have to say I felt sorrier for Blaise than I did for her. At least he's found someone who cares about him, whereas Daphne seems to be wanting Blaise only because she can't have him, not because she actually has feelings for him. Good work, I enjoyed reading it.
ACCT REMOVED chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
It was an interesting interpretation of Daphne. A bit short, but even so I enjoyed reading it :) Thanks for writing :)
Morghen chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
This was good. I really like the idea of Daphne being a player and not seeing that she really actually liked Blaise until it was too late. I kinda like that pairing; I've never really thought about them together before... The quote was great, too!

Princess Ducky chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Weirdly enough I don't feel sorry for either of them like I normally would, but I loved the fic.

The only thing is can you separate the a/n's from the actual fic, it's confusing and a pet peeve of mine.

Keep Writing

Princess Ducky
Free Dreamer Night Writer chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
The thrase "You don't know what you miss until it is gone." springs to mind.

Very good read.
Dream of Many Dreams chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
It is sad how many people actually experience something like this. You really don't know what you have got until it is gone. This is a very good little one-shot looking into that concept.
RoseScor90 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Nice show of how jealousy works!

And the pairing was nice too!
mew-tsubaki chapter 1 . 6/10/2010

That last line was a zinger, Pooja! XD But the bittersweetness...

I never expected to like Blaise -siriusly :o -but this had me wishing he'd come back, too! Although, with how she acted, I'd daresay that Daph doesn't deserve him.

I'd like to see you develop this into another fic, actually, and maybe elaborate on it. Y'know, multi-chapters. ;)

I really did love this one. Ignore anyone who trash-talks it. This was very well-written.

-mew! :D
Talking-Rock chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Just a little pet peeve of mine, please put a marker inbetween authors notes and the story its self. Other than that, it was very nice and enjoyable!
The Fourth Black Sister chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Nice story, but it was very short. I would like to see it longer, but it was quite good overall.