Reviews for You Watch Us
Inkfire chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Woohoo, really liked this one. Well, like always. The archeologists made me die laughing ;) also, can't believe I've run out of your FF DW (well, there's still one I can read after 6x13, His Dark Materials, and your other profiles ;))
slightly so chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Haha dude, these two make me WANT to run, which is a feeling I rarely have!
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
It wouldn't be a grin of the Doctors if it wasn't in the least bit manical, and it most certanly wouldn't be a River grin if it wasn't feral. :)
DancingPickle101 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Haha if River and the Doctor can do anything, it's run. I love that he got the coordinates wrong too. You really portrayed them well in this!

-Your favorite dancing pickle
eriphi chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Grand. Just right for the doctor and river. Love the allusions to past companions and the not so subtle digs at archaeologists (was that a pun?). Well done and thank you for sharing.
TheSingingGirl chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Lovely use of the quote from Forest of the Dead there and a brilliant description of the relationship between River and the Doctor.

TSG
WuHaoNi chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Ah, a proper Eleven/River story, with everyone IC and proper grammar to boot! What a rarity and a pleasure to read. ;)
shadow243ali chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
"But are you sure he can outrun a sand cloud?" - This line made me have the funniest image pop into my head of the Doctor shouting behind him at a sand storm 'You can't catch me! I'm the Doctor man!' lol...

You always write the best River/Doctor stories. You're characterisatios are always spot on. :D
face4theradio chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
More, More, More!

Pretty please!

That was amazing. There needs to be more good Doctor/River out there. I know it's a one shot, but this could make an amazing story.
Doctor-River chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
That was a great story, really imaginative. I love the fact that you linked it with the series and I can imagine that being part of an episode, well done!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/10/2010