Reviews for Scoundrel
InuYoiushi chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
Cool story, it sad that Atemu and Yugi can't be together.
AngelxCloud chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
this would be an awesome multi-chapter story
Animefan12 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This should be a story! Except there should be chapters on how Seto try to win little Yugi's heart, how Atemu & Yugi meet, and so on to this point...Just a suggestion! :)
Animefan12 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I think this could become a story instead of a one-shot... I LOVE IT!
DarkenedSeas chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
WHAT?THATS IT?COME ON!can you make a longer sequel?D: PLEASE! i got interested...and THOSE 30 SENTENCES AIN'T CUTTIN IT!COME ON PLEASE :Y!plus i wunna see what seto is gunna TRY to do to make yugi his(doubt that's gunna happen with him in love with atem XD) and if you already made one can you tell me it's name or link it...please?
puffin chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
This sounds like the start of a great story. If you ever make this into one I'll read it. That's a promise. Well off to read more of your stories.

puffin
HeartXCrossbones chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I love this fic! it's one of the best ones i've read! _
Dark Magician Girl Forever chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Quick question, what time period does this take place in? It was a good story but a tad short.
Serenity Harkness chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Nya! Atemu-chan is right! After all one-sided means the ability to beat up Seto-san!*squeals*...You know...I'm normally not this violent.*glances back at her own Atemu muse who looks very suspicious*...Atemu-chan, what did you do to me this time?*starts chasing Atemu around trying to get answers*
WhiteandBlack chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Great story! The only problems I could find were with verb tenses. Love the story.
Dinogirl chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
lol asking for a bottle of rum...priceless. Great puzzleshipping story! .
MzNightmare13 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I can see Yugi truly loves Yami, even if Yami is crazy and a pirate. I'm can easy tell that the seto/yugi is one sided, cause Yugi has the hots for Yami and that makes me really happy!
tinkletimekelly chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Awe, one sided (Seto/Yugi), pity. Ah but good start anyway.