Reviews for Volatile
bitingwords chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
Loved both Practicing Liars and the epilogue. It's all so well-written and I love the slow build you've had for both Severus and Harry and Harry and Draco. Very touching.
Terahlyanwe chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
This epilogue pisses me off. I had an abusive home life, escaped at 17, and if any-fucking-one, a non-abusive parent or not had tried to PUNISH me when they didn't raise me, didn't care for me, didn't do anything for me in my growing up years? HELL NO. I probably would have attempted to murder them. This is ridiculous. The original fic was good. This one is bullshit.

Speaking from fucking experience. It actually triggered a panic attack for me. I cannot imagine anyone in Harry's situation reacting this way. Ever. Ridiculous.

(you're still a good writer, yadyadayada. This one fic is just... gah)
Shiba-san chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Awwwwww! So cute!
Carling chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
Beautiful. I'm so glad the original story had this amazing sequel.
angela chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
so...adorable...damn you,for writing such sweet moments...
silbernewolfsfrau chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
wonderful )
DemeRain chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
The epilogue ties it up well. Thanks for sharing.
WereBunny87 chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
I love this! I'm sad I never read it until now...great job!
ds862 chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
So great! Very touching. Harry's presents to snape were perfect and very original!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
Omg. This was perf.
AdelaLeigh chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
That was so sweet-I loved it!
miikkuli chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
Oh my, I only now found this, but this is very much worth reading because the relationship between Harry and Snape should be talked about, more than what was in Practicing Liars. Now I'm off to see if you have any other little sequels to it, yet.
lilz54 chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
Well done!
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
This is great—I'm glad to see it's not all sunshine and butterflies after Voldemort's gone!
SLegend chapter 1 . 7/20/2011