Reviews for Outrunning the Flame
Love it! Some times is very hot!
Like it! You only have one mentalist story? I want more ! Snif snif
Ozzie13 chapter 2 . 5/12
Woo hoo! That was hot. I just discovered this little gem. Need a glass of ice water now!
Angie chapter 2 . 3/31
Very well written story and totally in character for season two.
Have you watched the other seasons of "The Mentalist"? How about a few more stories? :-)
Thank you for writing!
Please more mentalist stories! Your writing is great
lili87 chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
Beautiful story! Thank You!
Entwife Incognito chapter 2 . 8/11/2015
Superbly constructed story, and definitely true to the characters. I'm a bit sad that this is the only thing you've written for The Mentalist. But I'm so intensely happy that I was led to this story. Thanks for taking the chance and writing it. We have a kind of Mentalist museum online and I'm submitting this story to them so that many others can read it, too. Thanks for posting!
LouiseKurylo chapter 2 . 8/11/2015
Excellent, erotic, emotional. Perfect expression of who they are, what they've been through, and the moment when they are together. Pity you haven't written more for The Mentalist. Thanks.
DevilinaCardigan chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
This was great. Perfectly in character and sexy.
DevilinaCardigan chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
This was great. Perfectly in character and sexy.
kawoosh chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
This was so good!
BonesOMG chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Wow I think you did a great job keeping the characters true to themselves. Kudos!
Wldwmn chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
Undeniably hot and a little sad. These poor characters; I'm such a shipper for them but they have so much baggage. I think you did an excellent job addressing it in this story while still making it a very good read.
bloodwrites chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
God, girl, you're so good. This was perfect, since this is just about where I am in the series - so I have no clue if you broke any Key Canon rules... You nailed the voices, as you always tend to do. Perfectly in-character, and hot as hell. Definitely one of my favorites in the fandom so far.
MerriWyllow chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
I have read and re-read this story several times. While the tension of arousal is great, and the resolution is very hot, that really is not the reason I keep coming back to it. What brings me back is the emotional - well, it feels odd to call it honesty, when so much of it involves a character who is fooling herself in this fic as well as on screen - whatever it is, the author got it right. I see this as a plausible way for these characters to act, especially before before the latter part of the third season, when there was a slight shift in their dynamic. In a way, reading this fic hones my own understanding of how Jane and Lisbon relate to one another.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »