Reviews for Outrunning the Flame
DevilinaCardigan chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
This was great. Perfectly in character and sexy.
DevilinaCardigan chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
This was great. Perfectly in character and sexy.
kawoosh chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
This was so good!
BonesOMG chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Wow I think you did a great job keeping the characters true to themselves. Kudos!
Wldwmn chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
Undeniably hot and a little sad. These poor characters; I'm such a shipper for them but they have so much baggage. I think you did an excellent job addressing it in this story while still making it a very good read.
bloodwrites chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
God, girl, you're so good. This was perfect, since this is just about where I am in the series - so I have no clue if you broke any Key Canon rules... You nailed the voices, as you always tend to do. Perfectly in-character, and hot as hell. Definitely one of my favorites in the fandom so far.
MerriWyllow chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
I have read and re-read this story several times. While the tension of arousal is great, and the resolution is very hot, that really is not the reason I keep coming back to it. What brings me back is the emotional - well, it feels odd to call it honesty, when so much of it involves a character who is fooling herself in this fic as well as on screen - whatever it is, the author got it right. I see this as a plausible way for these characters to act, especially before before the latter part of the third season, when there was a slight shift in their dynamic. In a way, reading this fic hones my own understanding of how Jane and Lisbon relate to one another.
serenitylove07 chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
I never properly reviewed this the first (thousand times) I read this, but now I must. Upon further inspection, I think this is incredibly fitting for both characters, not to mention intensely erotic and just... Wow.

Need to cool off now. Good job!
Kuhlama chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I just love this first chapter so much ! I think I've read it thrice now :)
McGiva chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
I loved it! (a normal follower of your bones fics)... if you have time you should write another Mentalist story.
fiona249 chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Well okay that was insanely hot and very in character too. I loved it! It's a really, really good fic. Thanks.
Draca Wing chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
I don't actually watch The Mentalist often, but this story kind of has me falling in love with it. This was a great story, and I'm glad I took the chance on it. It was so sweet and caring. Thank you.
odd ball chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
can i hear a wooo wooo well done. smileing ear to ear. ; }
fenix chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
Wow! That was so hot! I think you got the characters just right - they didn't seem OOC at all and I could imagine Lisbon thinking just what you wrote.
Miau chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
Well done. Hope you are going to write more such fluff