Reviews for Summer Bash
talyak chapter 22 . 11/7/2016
oh man... no more sequals :(

great story overall, been reading for 3days, although i'll note on thsi last one, Joey went from takling perfectly to his old slang again...Just saying... but loved all 3! great job!
BreakfastForLife chapter 14 . 6/24/2016
I love Bakura and Marik in this. Bakura is sweet and Marik is considerate and wants to help. They both are good with kids.
But I was wondering where Ryou and Malik where?
BreakfastForLife chapter 2 . 6/24/2016
Bakura is going to love that theme. And seto the cake. Ra that's funny. (Sorry about over commenting. You have good work that deserves recognition.)
BreakfastForLife chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
Omg! Gods Joey. I love this series.
PopTart8194 chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
Awesome...
notyouraibou chapter 22 . 6/7/2015
*tears flood eyes* so beautiful omg.
I read all three additions over 5 days and I wouldn't take that back for the world. Wonderfully written, interesting story and a really nice developing plot. *wipes tears from eyes* I- I- it's just so good ! :')
linkonwolf chapter 22 . 5/12/2014
LOVE THIS STORY A TON! I just love the whole thing! Duel Academy...The whole play out! Luv Seto/Joey!
SciFiLvr13 chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
Love the series (read My Fair Puppy and Business Plan ) but I was wondering why you had Joey go back to sounding uneducated.
BlackButlerQueen666 chapter 22 . 1/25/2014
FANTASTIC! Ur sequels get better and better please continue writing for these two ur fic's r the best I have read!XD
SciFiLvr13 chapter 22 . 1/8/2014
Love love loved this story. Loved the entire trilogy.
Innocent Vash chapter 13 . 8/18/2013
I laughed, so hard.
Best Chapter so far!
I was laughing so much my Corgis were staring at me like "Whats your deal mom?"
hahahahaha The lizard, then the opossum... HA
Ia aria chapter 22 . 6/6/2013
Omg please right a sequal
ShiShi chapter 22 . 12/3/2012
I'm not crying, there's just a fic in my eye.
SkittleTongue chapter 22 . 9/2/2011
I read them all during a course of three/four days! I loved them so much. I'm difintely going to read the holiday one-shots!

A Buisness Plan was probably my favorite though. It had the friends in it more, I think. You made Balura(My favorite character) hilarious and brave and smart.

I'm going to have to watch Yu Gi Oh! all over again. It's been much to long.
Neyla9 chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
Hmm... a dragon, puppy and princess... I wonder what that makes Jaden?