Reviews for Code Geass: Mao of the Deliverance
Slavok chapter 11 . 6/27/2012
You know, some people out there will go and take three years of a foreign language so they can tell you that you're wrong. I'm not one of those guys. If you say doragoniki means dragon's breath, that's good enough for me. You know, I was really surprised that you had Mao come to Area Eleven so soon. I was sure that he wouldn't get there at least until the Black Knights got together. Eleven chapters into the story, and you are still unpredictable.
Slavok chapter 7 . 6/27/2012
Okay, I did not see that coming. And yet it works. As strangely satisfying it is to to watch Mao mind rape a mad scientist to death, this is bound to be more of a challenge for him. And it should also help him figure out where C.C. is, which they never explained in the anime. Your story is compelling, and compels me to continue.
Slavok chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
Mao got sent to an insane asylum? That won't end well. Does he talk to himself? Sometimes. Does he hear voices? Definitely. But is he crazy? Of course not.
Slavok chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
So, Mao is one of my favorite characters. He plays heavily in a fanfic that I'm also writing, and after hearing about your story a few times, I thought I'd check it out, and I have to say, with all the eloquence I possess, wow. And that's just the first chapter.
Thunderscourge chapter 12 . 6/22/2012
I know how calling your shots can lead to your opponent knowing what's coming, but these guards were doing it just by thinking!

Mao has officially earned my badass seal of approval given how he handled this. Go Mao!
Thunderscourge chapter 11 . 6/22/2012
"Man, he was supposed to be here a half hour ago! How are we supposed to make some money if he doesn't show up for the matches on time?"

My, my, were we poking into the thoughts of Rivalz?

While not being as 'interesting' this chapter did serve its purpose and thus is still as good as the others. Sometimes certain chapters are needed to make the other ones better.

Sorry about taking so long to continue. I've been very busy this week.
Thunderscourge chapter 10 . 6/18/2012
Flying Mao! Yay! This was a great idea that didn't "Drash and burn" (bad joke quota for day: complete).

As was the case before, the random thoughts and feelings people are having are quite amusing. I don't think they would be as amusing to actually hear and experience all at once in real life, but it's fun to read them!

I can't help but wonder how different this world would be if some people had powers like Mao's...creepy
Thunderscourge chapter 9 . 6/18/2012
Of course Mao would stay in a hotel on floor C, room 2! I hope that was intentional, because it is great.

Mao made his great escape and now is on his way to pursue C.C. finlly! Hopefully he is as good as Zenigata at detective work, because I doubt he'll be able to track her all that easily even with his Geass (given that the people studying her are the people most likely to know about such possible security breaches). Anyways, onward to the next chapter!
Thunderscourge chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
Seeing as Rolo was in this chapter, I looked up the video where he saves Lelouch to remember what he sounded like...I think I am in the minority when I say I originally disliked Rolo for being awkward, actually liked that he killed Shirley (she was irrelevent to the overall plot and was just stopping other romances from happening), and felt extremely bad when he died. I can understand why people hate him, but at the same time I really like him and feel sorry for him. Raised to be an assassin, never really having free will, and then dying in an act of complete free will.

Anyways, another good chapter! I look forward to seeing how Mao overcomes his current situation.
Thunderscourge chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
Poor Mao is going through so much...I would wish everything to get better for him but knowing Code Geass that just is not possible.

Also, the name Lloyd getting tossed around an interesting tidbit of information came to mind. Lloyd means grey, and thus it is not at all suprising that the Lloyd in the main show has grey/silver hair. Not to mention Lloyd from Legend of the Dragoon as well (a game I myself like and have seen that you enjoy too).

Anyways, V.V. and Rolo...hmmm, wonder what their role will be in the chapters to come.
Thunderscourge chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
And we have refrain folks! Huai, you just hurt Kallen's mother and by extension, Kallen. I am glad you just got strangled you horrible doctor.

Mao is free! Now C.C. has quite the lead on him though...time to make up for lost time platinum boy! Find C.C.! You have your recordings, so go do it and be happy.

I have not listened to "Down With The Sickness" by Disturbed, but I have listened to some of their other songs. I'll go check it out now.
Thunderscourge chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
Does Huai by chance mean evil? I asked my Chinese roommate and he said something along those lines, but I could have mispronounced it to him and thus got a wrong answer. It would be fitting though, given how messed up the doctor is!

If normal voices are enough to drive someone insane, being locked up with insane people and hearing their voices can't help poor Mao any!
Thunderscourge chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
My guess, Mao is going to bring extra batteries from now on with him. I cannot imagine how painful it is to have hundreds of people around you sharing every last little thing on their mind with you...poor Mao. Given his life, it's understandable how he went crazy.

I like how all the different thoughts display different parts of what is going on in the world around Mao and the blend of them comes off as normal, but good rather than just bland.
Thunderscourge chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
"Sympathy For the Devil"...very apt song for a series about Mao. Very well done. I had forgotten the title to that song for awhile, but I think I am going to go listen to it now.

I'm glad that Mao didn't get knocked on his rear end for winning so much and now has his shirt. Everything is complete now. Except for C.C. that is, who he still needs to find.
Thunderscourge chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
So, Mao needs money...my guess is gambling. With his geass could earn a killing. But then again if he wins too much they might be suspicious...I can't wait to see what does happen and how he ends up getting his shirt!

The way he has gotten the other pieces of his outfit so far have been grand, and I like how you had him steal the visor of awesome by manipulating a crowd into minor chaos. Nice job!
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »