Reviews for Code Geass: Mao of the Deliverance
Her Little Doll chapter 13 . 8/6/2010
This is nothing short of amazing. You actually got me to like Mao- not something I ever thought would be easy. This is so believable, it might as well be word-for-word canon. I can see all the characters acting exactly like this, and Mao is...wow, you nailed him. Reading from this perspective, with him hearing everyone's thoughts is amazing. I had so much fun reading these chapters because of the unique outlook. I feel very sorry for him and the lengths he is willing to go to for C.C. are certainly admirable. You turned a madman into a beautiful, entertaining character. I can't wait for more and I think you deserve tons of reviews for such a well thought-out, well-written fic. If Mao was more popular, you'd definitely have them. Please update soon :D
Raineh Daze chapter 13 . 8/6/2010
Heheh. Domine Kira was what I was listening to. :D

So Mao gave Diethard to Lelouch, in a way? Interesting. :O

Hmm... I think that once this story is finished, you should do a sequel of sorts, with what happens if Mao DOESN'T die.
TripOfDeath chapter 12 . 8/6/2010
This is a really good story please keep up the good work
Raineh Daze chapter 12 . 7/30/2010
Somehow I ended up listening to Continued Story, then Innocent Days. O_o

Why not copy the dialogue for the hostage situation word-for-word from the dub? 'Twould have made more sense. O_o

Or did you? I'm not entirely sure... did you copy from a sub? Watched that first, so I've forgotten what it says. XD

"It would seem they're releasing, Private Kururugi!" - commas only go before someone's name in speech if you're addressing them. ;)

Well, not THE most interesting chapter, but it's not as if much happened between Shinjuku and... Narita, I think. Amusing to see Mao's view on the proceedings. :)
Raineh Daze chapter 11 . 7/28/2010
After seeing this, you've got to feel sorry for Mao. He's as good at using his Geass as Lelouch is, just more reliant upon it. Ultimately, it doesn't work. Poor guy, being used as a test subject for Refrain, traipsing across Japan, racking up a kill count higher on foot than anyone else throughout the whole rebellion in similar circumstances, only to be beaten by some random person when he wanted one thing. /

Damn it, there'd better be two endings to this. Mao might still have a very childish view of morality, but that's just about his only real flaw... well, for now. Without it I get the feeling he'd be rather like Lelouch, just more action oriented. It's a pity they never got chance to work together. Things would've worked so much BETTER... and Lelouch could've been warned about the way Geass screws up. ._.

Nice story, keep it up. For the action scenes I had Madder Sky (a Code Geass soundtrack, if you don't know) in my head. Was very fitting. XD
AkatsukiFerret chapter 8 . 7/9/2010
Ive been sad lately because im at a pre-college far away and have homesickness, but seeing that you updated cheered me up! :3
AkatsukiFerret chapter 6 . 7/2/2010
I've been looking for a good story about one of my favorite Code Geass characters, and I can definitely say this is the best of the bunch! I read the whole thing in one sitting (significant because I have the attention span of a goldfish). The way you write Mao is superb!
Too.Lazed.Too.Tired chapter 6 . 6/25/2010
Hm, I read this entire story last night, and to see you've updated it TODAY...that's super awesome. xD D I'm sorry you don't have a lot of reviews on here, but, I thought I'd review because, it makes me super happy to read a story like this about Mao. A-although I really don't have much to say, but still, it'd be nice to give you a review~ xD And, I do believe this story is seriously going to take a amazing turn. O

So, yup, keep up the good work please~3
evelsaint93 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Bloody fantastic and Original, I've also pondered about the possibility of Mao. His Geass is simply too useful. It was only once he lost control of his Geass that he turned dangerous. i look forward to your future work
Alice chapter 5 . 6/19/2010
This, is awesome.

The way you have written Mao and the thoughts around him are great. Also the characters that you introduce are interesting.

I'm glad someone like you written this, because it gets you're mind going about where was Mao after C.C left him.

CheesetoMacaroni

Not Shaken or Stirred. Microwaved/Ovened
alicekinsno1 chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
This is a very cool story, and I definitely think you should write more. You do provide some good details, like how Mao might have won money by gambling.

If there was a minor issue I just think that it doesn't make a whole lot of sense for Mao to have the same clothes he had when he was six by the time he was sixteen. There's no way they would fit him anymore. Remember that when he was six C.C. could hold him in her arms, and when he's sixteen or seventeen he's taller than her! But that's only a really minor detail.
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9