Reviews for So You Think You Can Dance?
oakleaf chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I really enjoyed this story. I never knew Hawkeye could dance!
WelcomeToMyPersonalHell chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
It's soo cute! I loved it! :3 Awesome job!Keep it up!
BlackBrightField2007 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
So sweet!

With the manga finally ended (and lack of Royai part .), we can only hope more people will write Royai fics
R.E. Weissrose chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Like this. It's sweet, though complicated. *hearts*

I don't really know the dances, so I tried to figure out by some pictures in google :P

By the way, can you tell me, when's the official Royai Day? Today or Yesterday? I'll be thankful if you can tell me :)))

Keep on writing and See You! :)
StarCatcher1858 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Though I really am not familiar with the dances save for waltz, I thouroughly enjoyed reading this. I am very grateful for the descriptions, they help me to understand more! Without them I'm sure I would be very lost in the story, because I don't know the dances. Not even cha-cha. And long one-shots are enjoyable, too. I think the whole piece is very sweet and cute, with the HavBec inserted there, too.

Um... and if you don't mind the off-topic question, how does if feel like, living in the country in which the World Cup is held? Is it festive there?
Daniel chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Great story, and I was saddened that the manga didn't have Roy and Riza getting together in the slightest, but instead allowed Ed and Winry to have children. I guess the Japanese writers don't listen to their fans. Oh well.