Reviews for Don't Stand So Close To Me
Munkeyfump20 chapter 1 . 2/2
Thanks for the very good read
auntcj chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
I am just reading this for the first time. I came into fanfiction late, after the Mentalist was ended. The stories of Lisbon and Jane are never old for me. Thank you for this lovely thought of what might have been.
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Sweet, touching. Much more affecting than the many frankly sexual encounters. Thanks for writing it.
MartyMac49 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Dear Angel... I haven't read one of your stories before, I'm not sure why. I am so very glad I found you. This is simply beautiful. Too much for words to express. Thanks for letting me read it.
MartyMac
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Aww I love caring Jane, especially when he looks after Jane. And it was sweet of Lisbon to say those things about his wife and reassure him.
Kinpaginpa chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Wow :) I've read tons of Jisbon stories, but this one is by far the sweetest I've ever read. You did so well! I loved it! Thanks so much for all of the wonderful stories you write.
LSR-7 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
That was beautiful, made me cry a little actually lol. I would love to read a continuance of this.
dammitspawk chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Nice story :) it was cute.

lilaclila
Aquata chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
That was beautiful! I loved when Lisbon listed all the things he does for her. It showed how sweet and caring he is. Awww! Please write another chapter!
dogeatdog chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
awww...a humorous scene and a touching moment. Beautifully done.
Vivi-ntvg chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
awww... this was really nice... even when they seemed maybe a bit OOC, but i still liked it
allanon9 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
It's very very beautifull!

I loved this story so much.
shepweir always chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Very compelling. True torture. I was so sure you were going to let them really kiss. I kept waiting for the magic moment. Great story so romantic.
dwennie chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
YES. IT'S TOTAL LOVE.

Awkward, sweet, and totally adorable. Can I squeal?
miscme chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Oooo! I really like it! Any chance of a second chapter? Pretty please?

*g*