Reviews for Snapshots
lifeofapplepie chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Great job!
Oh Look A Username chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
That's so good. The ngihtmare idea is paticularly good. Loved the idea of his life being shown in little snapshots.
The Enchanted Teakettle chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This was wonderful! Your characterization of Rory is great, and I love your writing style! :D
zoe alice chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I've *got* to remind myself that, against all the odds, against all Moffat's whims, RORY IS STILL ALIVE.
nikkiRA chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I was so enjoying this and then that last line hit. And although this was so beautiful and wonderfully written it just hit home to me that my darling Rory is gone.

I adored this, however. It was beautiful.
The Comment chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Oh, how sad. *sniffle*. I wish Rory lived a little longer... :(

-:)
Kathryn Hart chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
awwwww that last line really made me want to cry, having just seen Cold Blood a few minutes ago. Thanks for this awesome tribute to Rory Williams, and how amazingly fantastic he was!
the little harlequin chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Aw, man! You made me cry!

This was *so* incredibly beautiful, especially the last line - that's where I really burst into floods of tears.

This is one of the most best Rory fics I have *ever* read and I have read many, *many* Rory fics.

Amazing work. I absolutely loved it.
TheGeekgirl chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Oh wow that was so great and soo sad! I was in such a fit when Rory left in Cold Blood. But I'm crossing my fingers that he'll come back in the finale he just has to to be with Amy.
heartsvilleMonarch chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
That was amazing- one of the best fics about Rory I've ever read- (and I've read a few, i'm a bit of a Rory fangirl.) I loved the idea of the story going back through time, and Rory having the nightmares when he's little. It was really clever.
Shella chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Every single one of these 'snapshots' makes me want to hug him more. Really nicely written, effective and detailed in exactly the right ways and amounts.
Edan Marie chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Hey, this story is amazing! The end line almost made me cry, it's such a sad ending. You're an amazing writer.
Ejays17 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
This is a lovely story, I've just finished watching "Cold Blood", and needed to console myslf with some fanfic.

The jumping back-and-forth in time, showing little bits of their relationship was an effective story-telling device, much more interesting (and in keeping *laugh*) with the non-linear nature of the show.

And the final snapshot did make me sniffle a bit - the "reason" for the 2 parrallel timelines.

Oh, and the sparrow called Sally made me giggle (I do hope you were deliberately referencing "Blink"!)
daine chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
that was great, i love this style of writing.
Kerrilea chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
This was a great story... until the end, until the truth.

Awwww, I could not BELIEVE that that happened so early into his journey. Good writing though. :)