Reviews for Forbidden Love
lilcrazygirl50 chapter 24 . 3/2
I know I'm probably late in reviewing but yes you should totally continue the story. I just found this story today and haven't been able to stop reading since. I personally think the story is wonderfully written. I especially like how you didn't just rush into all the action, instead you let the story build.

I really like Grimmjow in this story. I hope he turns out to be a good guy. But if not I still have no doubt it will continue to be a excellent story.

I apologize I am beginning to ramble. All in all yes. You should most definitely continue the story.
Litte chapter 24 . 2/23
Please continue this story, I'm dying to know what happen next... It doesnt matter if it take a long time to update i'll wait patiently :)
LillyetteBlackwaterX chapter 24 . 1/25
Yesh yesh it is D: (totally last year but still)
KuroOkami chapter 24 . 9/5/2013
Please continue this story. I just found it and I just love it. And you're great author, I know great story when I find one, believe it. I read enough books and another stuff everyday to know if story is good or not. If the story was bad most of people would have stopped reading after couple chapters. So please continue with the story.
Sam chapter 24 . 8/12/2013
yes! continue
FemaleKyuubi666 chapter 24 . 7/29/2013
Please finish! I'm dying to know how it ends. Pretty please with a chibi ichi on top?
Cyanide chapter 24 . 6/14/2013
*actually has a real account but cant be bothered to log in- its Cyanide-And-Strawberries if ya wanted to know XD*
*sprays drink across room* What? Ya gotta finish it!
OMFG- This. .brilliant. Finish it! (omg its so cruel to leave us on a cliffhanger *sobs* but thats okay coz you are still awesome) i have like, twelve friends waiting on this story, and im already pulling my hair out in anticipation! XD (you have a serious gift with words)
Cantarella3261 chapter 24 . 6/2/2013
continue please i'm begging you! this is one of the best stories i've ever read.
Nikki chapter 24 . 5/26/2013
YOU MUST CONTINUE!
Please? :3
Yulisa chapter 24 . 5/25/2013
Please please please please please please please please update this!
You've got me hooked, don't just stop now!
*pouts*
SEE!? Even Ichi's poutin'!
*points at a pouting Ichi*
Guest chapter 24 . 4/10/2013
you have 194 reviews 147 favorites and 151 people are following this story why wouldn't you continue this is a great story and you are a great author
Kuro Nekoftw chapter 24 . 4/9/2013
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
i love this story so far!
You must finish it!
Please?
I don't mind the wait...
Sachiel Angelo chapter 23 . 4/4/2013
I don't see why you should not continue with this story. I really like where it is going and I love to continue to read more.
First of all, i really liked the pairing. But i can so without the weak Ichigo. Now it would be nice if Ichigo would be heroic and not wait around for things to happen. That is just not like him. it would be so sad if you were to discontinue this, just when I have found this story and became a fan. Please continue writing this story. Do not leave Shiro under the influence of the horrible Aizen.
jennykc380 chapter 24 . 4/2/2013
Please carry on with the story! I enjoy reading it and can't wait for the next chapter!
Alishabear chapter 24 . 3/28/2013
Please continue the story! It's such an amazing story! And I would have for it to go to waste! Yuu are doing so well and I love this story! It's okay of my favorites and I have been trying to wait patiently because I know plotting, and writing can get difficult under the pressure and tons of demands to finish or update. Though I hate to say this because I would love more than anything to for yuu to update and finish this wonderful story I must say that if yuu really want to stop the story; do not let demanding fans force yuu. Thank yuu for the story thus far; it is amazing and I do so enjoy it very much. I'll stand by what ever yuu choose(: