Reviews for Forbidden Love
Kyouko Hori chapter 24 . 9/9/2014
Awe, man. I loved this story. You can't stop here! Ya gotta finish it!
Le-Anime-fan chapter 24 . 8/3/2014
SeveredDarkness/ Sevvy,

I will send you all the epic pics I have of bleach if you'll continue.
*Sparkly eyes*
alexandra.knight.12914 chapter 24 . 7/17/2014
Please finish this story. I love it and not many people write stories like this actually using their brains and making a plot most of them are just stories with no real plot full of sex scenes (Not that those stories are bad if you get what I mean). If you want more people to view your stories I would recommend asking Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo to veiw this as well as ChoclateCarnival. When they like stories they sometimes write about them and the authors in some of their stories and I for one think they are famous and awesome so if they like it you get some more veiws and fans. Also you should check out some of their stories for inspiration purposes. Oh and if you would like a list of all the reasons you should continue this story I would like you to tell my if you want it alphabetized or chronilogically.
alexandra.knight.12914 chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
Only two words for this chapter. I APPROVE! *Thumbs up*
Guest chapter 24 . 6/19/2014
Don't scrap this, don't delete this! Finish it! Finish it! Pleaseeeeeee- it's a worth reading fic!
PandaHat97 chapter 24 . 3/2/2014
I know I'm probably late in reviewing but yes you should totally continue the story. I just found this story today and haven't been able to stop reading since. I personally think the story is wonderfully written. I especially like how you didn't just rush into all the action, instead you let the story build.

I really like Grimmjow in this story. I hope he turns out to be a good guy. But if not I still have no doubt it will continue to be a excellent story.

I apologize I am beginning to ramble. All in all yes. You should most definitely continue the story.
Litte chapter 24 . 2/23/2014
Please continue this story, I'm dying to know what happen next... It doesnt matter if it take a long time to update i'll wait patiently :)
LillyetteBlackwaterX chapter 24 . 1/25/2014
Yesh yesh it is D: (totally last year but still)
KuroOkami chapter 24 . 9/5/2013
Please continue this story. I just found it and I just love it. And you're great author, I know great story when I find one, believe it. I read enough books and another stuff everyday to know if story is good or not. If the story was bad most of people would have stopped reading after couple chapters. So please continue with the story.
Sam chapter 24 . 8/12/2013
yes! continue
FemaleKyuubi666 chapter 24 . 7/29/2013
Please finish! I'm dying to know how it ends. Pretty please with a chibi ichi on top?
Cyanide chapter 24 . 6/14/2013
*actually has a real account but cant be bothered to log in- its Cyanide-And-Strawberries if ya wanted to know XD*
*sprays drink across room* What? Ya gotta finish it!
OMFG- This. .brilliant. Finish it! (omg its so cruel to leave us on a cliffhanger *sobs* but thats okay coz you are still awesome) i have like, twelve friends waiting on this story, and im already pulling my hair out in anticipation! XD (you have a serious gift with words)
Cantarella3261 chapter 24 . 6/2/2013
continue please i'm begging you! this is one of the best stories i've ever read.
Nikki chapter 24 . 5/26/2013
YOU MUST CONTINUE!
Please? :3
Yulisa chapter 24 . 5/25/2013
Please please please please please please please please update this!
You've got me hooked, don't just stop now!
*pouts*
SEE!? Even Ichi's poutin'!
*points at a pouting Ichi*