Reviews for Second Lovers
awprncss4386 chapter 14 . 6/26/2010
wooo those hardys sure know how to pop out babies lol hell id be poppin 'em out too if my husband looked like that lol well maybe not so much matt but thats just me lol nice job dear!
BigSOAFan chapter 14 . 6/25/2010
Great ending to a great story! Glad the baby's delivery went well, and I loved Isabella's name. Good job!
BigSOAFan chapter 13 . 6/25/2010
Wow, Adam just doesn't stop! And I can't believe he was about to hit Stephanie in front of witnesses. Hopefully she has a normal and healthy delivery!
BigSOAFan chapter 12 . 6/25/2010
3 girls for Jeff and Matt! That is awesome, especially the twins. Hope everything is ok with Shanna. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
awprncss4386 chapter 11 . 6/24/2010
hooray for intelligence! lol good stuff girl
BigSOAFan chapter 11 . 6/22/2010
I'm glad Matt and Shanna are on better terms. That was nice of Randy to call and set things straight. Great update!
awprncss4386 chapter 10 . 6/21/2010
hehe you saw the pics on twitter too :) oh matthew...accuse your pregnant wife of cheating, what a jerk! boys are dumb! can't wait to see how steph tells jeff and what his reaction is. upsate soon
BigSOAFan chapter 10 . 6/20/2010
Man, I hope Shanna is ok. I can't believe Matt would accuse her of cheating! And I'm curious to read how Jeff is going to react to another baby. Great update.
BigSOAFan chapter 9 . 6/20/2010
Aw, I love the idea of Matt and Jeff getting married on the same day. Great update.
BigSOAFan chapter 8 . 6/20/2010
I can't believe Adam would just up and attack her like that. I knew he wouldn't back down without a fight! Great update. It sounds like Matt and Shanna might be hearing wedding bells in the near future?
BigSOAFan chapter 7 . 6/20/2010
Yay, Jeff is going to propose! Great update.
BigSOAFan chapter 6 . 6/20/2010
Hopefully Matt's blind date goes well! Great update.
awprncss4386 chapter 5 . 6/16/2010
ah yay braden! oh and good lookin out ;) so glad it was jeffs and not adams lol update soon!
BigSOAFan chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
Aw, I'm glad the baby was born safely, and I love his name! Great update.
Kinley Orton-McMahon chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
Love this chapter and love how Braden was born on Jeff's bday how sweet pls update soon