Reviews for Chances of Survival are Always Slim
CaribbeanPeasant chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
God I love this story. It's amazing! You've also inspired me on what I want to put in one of my stories. This is just...such an amazing story. I can't wait for more!
Riane Xavier chapter 5 . 9/29/2011
PLEASE UPDATE!
Petalclaw's PatriceBethPorter chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
I love this please update soon!
lanternheart chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
ROBBIE is the one ABUSING somebody that's, I don't know... JADE? Lol, he'll abuse Jade before giving up Rex. OMG, Charlie & Jade know each other!
506thpir chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
Hot damn, usually after not updating a story after almost a year, the chapters aren't that good. Yours though, you did a great job!

I can't wait for the updates!
ChiyoChi-Yamamoto chapter 4 . 4/12/2011
Agh! Where the hello kitty is my update? This is so gooooood!
lanternheart chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
lol GO CHARLIE! xD plz update soon :)
DarkFireAngel00 chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
LOVE IT!

UPLOAD!
JustaSchmuck chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
She was probably seeing things. Those two people... they were probably like the Shadow hunters [I forget what they;re called...] from The Mortal Instruments. :] XD ANd the people were looking at her because she was chasing nothing down the hall and shouting "Wait!" XD -Heehh, I crack myself up. xP

Marley
twounderscorethreefour chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
This is so dramatic and edgy, I love it! I love how Charlie is Asian, and I love her name too. She's really hardcore. Her language compared to everyone else's is just spectacular. And I love her crush on André. Usually, I hate OCs, but your is just... wow. This is awesome. The writing's great, too. I hope you'll update soon!
professor lazyass chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
I really like how this fic has the horror in the genre section. It's a nice escape from all of the fluff.

Anyway, I don't really have much to say except that whoever was harassing Jade better not have been Beck, because Beck is way to nice, sweet, funny, and awesome to do that to Jade.
AddienaTheBlueSpirit chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
please write more. okay that's it bye bye!
pieisdabeesknees chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
I like this story so far. It's good. Please keep writing and update soon. :)
DariusWOW chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
Gasp, you included Mario's Skippin. Usually music that I listen to never makes it in a fic.
nano-desu13 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I really like this! Your vocabulary is great, and as far as I can tell, there aren't any grammar errors. I find myself liking your OC more and more. She's really lovable. So, Andre x Charlie is the main pairing? Hehehe, that might actually work out really well! *giggle*

I wonder who will be the first to die...