Reviews for Remember
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
This was a really nice read. (And I agree, the music for the Jill battle is pretty heartbreaking.)
Bunie Boo chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
too beautiful to describe!
Joe Winters chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
.AMAZING. One hundred out of ten! Made my day. Again.
MrsMoshae chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
that was just beautiful
Rock Lees Lotus chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
This is a really wonderful one-shot. I must admit that the description put me off a little bit but I am very glad that I read this. It was really cute. I thought that Chris' occasional colourful lauguage was a good touch to the narrative, as it is how he speaks in the games. Good work, I enjoyed reading it
Striped-Tie chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
All I can say is, this was wonderful ;A;

I wish I could say more, but I really can't.

Brilliant, and I can't believe how short it is. I've always found short stories to have trouble getting some sort of response when I read them, but this one really did it :D Way to go!
ditto9 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Oh. my. god.

I havent read a really, REALLY good Chris/Jill fic in such a long time.

This really jerked my heartstrings, the ring in his pocket even more so.

Haha I must be feeling over emotional tonight, its so sad and happy!

I'll always remember this when I play the Jill fight now.

3333
pk123db456 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Very touching indeed, especial the part that takes place in the Monarch Room and the last line. The whole thing is very touching, as well as the Sad but True soundtrack.

You're a great writer. Hope you'll write more Chris/Jill stories. It'll be great to see more CJ fans and their fics
xSummonerYunax chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! All the little moments between Chris and Jill were nicely thought out and written, especially Jill "sandwiched" (lol) between the guys. You have a great writing style, and I thought the ending was perfect. Gonna fave this and read it again later while listening to Sad But True, a truly moving piece.

Thanks for making a lovely contribution to the site! :)
cjjs chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Cool fic. I liked the informal language. It sounded like it was lifted right out of Chris' mind. Good work!
Lime Rickey chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
This is so cute, and kinda sad, but still cute. I loved it. You're a good writer.