Reviews for Without You
sueIZide chapter 10 . 4/7
I'm sorry for the losses in your life. I hope things are looking up for you.
sueIZide chapter 3 . 4/7
Both of them having the same dream doesn't sound good.
sueIZide chapter 2 . 4/7
This is my 3rd time reading this. Each time I hope to see an update. Alas, let down again. That seems to happen with the good stories.
sueIZide chapter 1 . 4/7
YES! Please complete this.
SummerS2lOVE chapter 10 . 8/5/2011

my feelings for you :(,

that you get better:)

its chapters are amazing

loved your story,

I liked that this story Vicky and James are on the good side: D

Emmet is the best )

hope you come back to post again soon

kisses, until your next chapter

anxious for him;)
mommywanda chapter 10 . 5/27/2011
hoping things in your life are getting better and that you'll soon feel like writing again! I miss your story! Come back soon!
Deborahlicious chapter 10 . 5/6/2011
I am in love with your story, it's characters and it's attitude. I'll be here waiting when all the hub bub dies down and you have time to post another fabulous chapter.
Yovillelova chapter 9 . 3/1/2011
loved it please update soon
IzzyBFFAddict92 chapter 10 . 3/1/2011
Chickie, if you need to chat... Please, PM me... I had a rough year last year, and I know what you are going through... Though, it's not as closely related as your losses are, I understand!

auroraboralis chapter 10 . 2/27/2011
T, I am so sorry for your loss. It is never easy to lose someone you love, I lost my Brother Roger last week, it happened so rapidly that I'm still reeling. I will keep you in my prayers and am sending you positive thoughts. ab
kikim11 chapter 10 . 2/25/2011
I'm very sorry to hear what happened. Just so you know this is an excellent story you should be proud. Update us soon as you can.
Color me Red chapter 10 . 2/24/2011
You break my heart with this a/n! ! Please hurry back! I wanna get more B and E
Vamps09 chapter 10 . 2/23/2011
Oh my gosh, I am sooo sorry to hear for your loses, I know it is so hard in the past 4years I lost my dad, than my stepmom, and just 7mos ago my sweet loving wonderful mom :( It's hard all the time, the pain does ease a little bit as time goes on, my prayers are for your family in this time of need. And just so you know I still love the story :)
cheermom13 chapter 9 . 2/23/2011
great chap
MillieD chapter 10 . 2/23/2011
I'm so sorry for your loss! Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.