Reviews for Nothing's Shadow
Kuroi Yuki 13 chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
No! I can guess you're planning to kill August, but don't! At least, not until he knows that Ryoma was going to say yes!
bloodygoth23 chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
OMG! I want to cry! It's so sad :'(, but i liked it, PLEASE let Agust live! Ryoma and Agust are so CUTE!
Tiger723 chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
dont kill August! I'm super happy that Zach is okay but why August. Ryoma NEEDS him!
grayember13 chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
Aaaawww! I hope Fuji helps Ryoma! Like it so far so PLEASE update SOON!
Bakaberry chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Omg o.o

Poor Ryo-chan!
aerie-art chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I can't wait for an update, seriously one of my most favorited fanfics currently.
Interesting story chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
4 some reason I kinda like August... Wonder y..? Anywho this is very entertaining in its own unique way. Keep at it!

Ne, how did you come up with a story like this?
Faceless chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
Sob-fest, got my tissues for the tears. You really know how to pull one some ones heart strings, keep it up.
VersarFfion chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
A brain tumour! Poor august, talk about having a bad day :(
Sanfina chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
Like this story so far:)

I know this sounds terrible, but Id prefer it if August wouldnt live. He sounds like a great guy, yet I either want Sanada or Fuji with Ryoma. If August lives, then I think itll be a little too...planned? Im not sure how to explain my reasoning, but it makes sense to me XD I think Zach should live, though, and stay with them when they move back to Japan!

I hope you fix or clear up Ryoma and his family's relationship soon! I want to see them happy together...

And I cant wait until Ryoma meets the regulars! So hurry up and update, yes?(:
Middle-Earth fan 202101202 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
poor august. but i love your story. please continue
aku no tensai chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
NOoooo! Pleaaaase let August live! He's just so...I don't know! And and, wouldn't the more drama be the better?

Nee I didn't think I'd get this attached to August but you did it! To be honest, I really didn't like him at all at first but...now I don't want him to die .

Thank you for your hard work and please continue with what you think is best :)

*mumbles under breath ("Which is obviously August not dying. That's the best option after all...right? Yes!"

-Aku
stormypeach1396 chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
I want fuji to live, with a little august. Put some jealousy in there:)

I can't wait for the next chapter
Ritsuka-chan1092 chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
Okay...a rewrite? Im a little confused but I loved it anyway XD! I hope he meets Fuji soon!
Ritsuka-chan1092 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011