Reviews for Telling the Truth
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I thought that it was really good except ziva does love her father despite it all
Catmint chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This is an excellent take on that little snippet of conversation/insight. Love the bit about Saul Stein - typical older brother!
Seosh chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Wow you've definitely got me thinking about that (can people pick up you are lieing if they taught you how to lie to a lie-detector).
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Good one shot and makes sense. Funny about the friend too.
Dr. JES chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Ohhhh, I like! Especially the "who can you really believe" thing you had going at the end. Did her father know she lied? Did she really lie? Wa he lying then or bow? All really great ways of looking at the situation. Nice job.
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
wow omg i thought the 2nd last paragraph was the big thing, and then boom the real ending wow.
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Awesome.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
This story really makes me sad on so many levels.

Good job.

Giving us this little back story on Ziva.

Even if I'm sniffing...
Mooncombo chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Wonderful! Very original and different. I loved the interaction between Ari and Ziva. I absolutely adored the very end... even teared up a little. Nicely done.
Ink On Paper chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I loved it! Oh, yes, yes, yes, I loved it!

You have that Ziva/Ari dynamic down pat, it seems.

The last paragraph, however? That, my friend, was LOVE loved. Amazing, stunningly amazing. And so very sad in its truth.

Great job, as always!
sara fenix black chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
OMG I love this fic! I love Ziva and Ari's relationship, and I hate Eli David, so this was just perfect, angst and fraternal, I love it! Saving in my favorites!
mia58 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
What a good piece. Starts out still innocent enough to get a chill when she sees how easily Ari lied, but quickly learns how to do it herself. And yet, can't help but wonder if Eli knew all along. But glad she's in a place where it doesn't matter anymore.

And a really nice touch to add what I think must have occured over the years - her wondering what if in regards to Ari. Again, good piece.
suchrandomness chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Yay - thanks for this, I did really want to know what happened.

Great story
Kew121 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
So many things to love in this story. I love the interaction between Ziva and Ari before it all went bad. I love that it's funny and silly. I love the little bit of reflection at the end that ties it back to "Conversations". It's a great piece.