Reviews for Bedside Manner
nayin17 chapter 5 . 11/26/2014
Like it
Selande chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
I really enjoyed your writing style! I liked how you portrayed Ron - he's matured since Hogwarts and your writing really reflects that. I also liked the argument between Harry and Ginny - Harry's rebuttal was exactly what I was thinking! So mean of me to be thinking just the same as Harry. But then, I was so happy when they made up. I know it's a H/G fic, but I truly love HOW they come together and seeing it from Harry's POV. I just love how he gets and acts when he realizes who he truly loves. Your writing, to me, really portrayed his feelings and how he thought of Ginny - like in the dream sequence! Excellent job!
Nova.8 chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
This was a lovely story. You write very well. It was interesting to see Harry's sixth year feelings coming into play after the war and in a slight AU. I think you gave good reasons as to why they weren't together and I don't think after the war they would have had an easy relationship. Well done with that.

I love reading H/G stories from Harry's point of view, that was well written. His dream in his office was really good and Ginny taking care of him was perfect. Orchestrated by Ron.

Another thing which was perfect. I believe too that Ron, after everything he went through and being with Hermione would make him more insightful and aware of his surroundings. But I love that Hermione heard Harry tell Ginny to take him home.

The conversationg between Harry and Ron were brilliant, had them IC while still being funny. Another good thing that you did. The humour. It was placed in very good moments during the romance and ensured it never got too heavy.

A perfect ending. Ginny getting the flu I think was a bit ironic but very smart and nicely done. I enjoyed Harry telling her he'd be taking her home and she asked if he was ready.

Great story! Great work!
Beside Moonlight chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
Awww.
Beside Moonlight chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
Nice Harry... real nice.
Beside Moonlight chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Poor Harry...
Guest chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
I DONT GET IT ! the time line is a little messed up.
Stephanie O chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
Sweet, sweet story! :) Two important marriage vows, already done before they're dating...I love that they were there for each other during their times of sickness and in health...Awww!

Loved this story - I'm so glad I read it, finally! :)
Stephanie O chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
I really love Ron in this chapter...and literally laughed out loud when he told Harry he'd have to write lines! lol :)
Great chapter!
Stephanie O chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
Oh, well, no wonder Ginny was less than thrilled about the interview...can't say I blame her there! What are "dippy eggs and soldiers"? I'm guessing the dippy eggs are the kind with runny yolk, for dipping, but am not sure what the soldiers are...toast? sausage? I wonder if Ginny will admit to loving Harry again once she calms down?
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Oh, poor Harry! It really stinks being sick! Great story so far! :)
wuthering-h chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I should have study right now, so I can pass my exam next monday. Instead, I decided to read this story and... wow! Best decision ever!

I really like your writing,and the whole story and characters. It's not easy to find well written stories,so I'm happy I found yours.

Uhm, what else? Sorry for my bad english . I just can't remember all the grammatic rules anche verbs and ... well,almost everything.

I'm better at translate from english to italian .-.
Epeefencer chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
While I loved the concept of this story, someone with the real Flu doesn't get over it in a day, potions or not. A mild cold, maybe. The real Influenza will disable and debilitate a person for 1 to 14 days. The symptoms described Harry as having in his office are the start of the real Flu but would worsen over the next week or so. Magic or no, a person doesn't get over the flu in a day or two.

Influenza is a virus that no antibiotic will treat, making it a very dangerous disease. Since high fever, accompanied by sweating and the chills, and fatigue are two of the major symptoms, dehydration is a real and present danger which can lead to delirium and death if not countered quickly. It is one of the major causes of hospitalization in Flu victims

When reading the summary I expected a much more involved Ginny taking care of Harry.

The misuse of the illness not withstanding I thought it was a wonderful Harry Ginny story. Harry and Ginny's switching of roles, though somewhat predictable was sweet and something that I could see happening.

I think you could have written a much better story if you had used the real time frame for Influenza.

Other than that I liked it and some of your other stories, keep up the good work, you can tell a good story, I just think you need to pay a little more attention to details and reality. (I know, kind of counter-intuitive for someone who loves fiction)

Thanks for sharing it with us and I'll definitely be reading more of your stories.

Steve
fictionadict24 chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
I loved it! A sequal is in order and would be lovely.
DukeBrymin chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
This sentence contains redundancy:

"Chances are she may or may not ask you what it is she just said"

The "chances are" and the "may or may not" are saying the same thing, twice! (And if you've seen How To Train Your Dragon, then the "twice" should be said with a fakey Scandinavian accent).

I like the advice about not trying to fix a problem-very good thing to remember. After you've known the girl for awhile (perhaps having married her), remember the line "Is this something you want me to fix? Or do you just want me to listen and commiserate?"

And that was the perfect apology!

I'd love to see a sequel-but it's certainly sufficient as-is.

Thanks!