Reviews for The Anti SelfInsert
Drafonia chapter 8 . 9/15/2015
This is awesome! Update soon please!
Smunchlax chapter 8 . 5/9/2014
I'm so glad I was able to find this fanfiction again :]
I've been following your fics for about three years now and I'm so glad that you're still updating them!
Anyway, please write more I'm always dying to wait for you to update something!
Aerois chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
Ho... Holy shit dude. That was heavy. At first I wasn't sure the gun would fit well in this story, but man, that was excellent! ...Now if only someone would blast Yggdrasill's brains out, now THAT would be something!
Rian Moeru chapter 8 . 2/10/2014
Loves Just love how Lloyd is so defiant of Kratos and generally clueless. And I likes how things played out with Marble! I wonders how Genis is going to take that?
Sayla Ragnarok chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
Am I ever so glad to see this getting an update Kratos with a firearm is just so awesome! Now if only someone would catch on to the idea in the Naruto section and write a realistic Kakashi with firearms fic then I will have gotten 'almost' everything I want out of life.

Oh, well, great scene here, a really fresh twist on the Marble event especially since it's been done to death so a nice change into something new. Can't wait to see what you do with the boys and getting Lloyd reintroduced to his home planet.
Kiomori chapter 8 . 1/18/2014
Wow, poor Genis. I guess without Lloyd there to look up to he's a bit more reckless. I hope he gets through that okay.

I still can't get over the fact that they have a gun though. The others would have no idea what it was, but it's awesome.

I can't wait to read more!
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
This is meant to be a review to your latest chapter, but reading your author's notes, I see your point. You get more favorites than you do reviews per chapter, which I can understand is really frustrating. Sure, favorites mean something, true, but it's always nice to actually hear from your readers that they appreciate your writing and even love it, compared to just seeing evidence. I don't know what makes it true, but having words reinforce their favoriting of the story makes the impact even bigger.

Just remember that we all think your stories are great! Heck, I'd go as far to say that you're my favorite ToS writer.
chibi blue mouse chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
Wow. 0.0 That was . . . amazing! Although, I think I need to go back and reread the previous chapters to remember everything that had happened beyond the fuzzy details of old memories. Still! I love seeing an update in my inbox! It just makes my day even when I'm pissed off because I'm suffering from stupid insomnia! XP Oh well. Always nice to get an update to any story I follow. And your writing is very fun and interesting to read.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
It was...wow. _ Kratos explaining more stuff (and the resulting reaction) was more than enjoyable, but the ranch scene... Oh Genis, why did you go back?

(I like your author notes.)
Final Session chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
Oh gosh, poor Lloyd! Someone needs a hug...
DennyTribal chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
xD I love this story! I'm almost breaking down in tears from laughing! It's awesome and I love that you have so many reference from other game in it!
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
Very dark...but also an amazing update. I'm glad to see this story back up and running, it's awesome!
azure blue espeon chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
Aww, poor Lloyd.
I was actually surprised when I saw this updated. I had almost forgotten about it.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 7 . 3/16/2013
Honestly, any update to this story would be worth any wait. It's awesome!
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 2 . 3/15/2013