Reviews for Red Roses
Firefly 112 chapter 18 . 7/16/2013
i love it. please write more stories!
likemermaid chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
just wanna say - absolutely ADORE every fic you wrote! So incredibly interesting and lovely and I love how Jenny (or sometimes Claudia) and Nick relationships develop, very wright, logically and how I wish had to be in the show (but sadly enough never come true). Curiouse and breathtaking scripts, Alive Nick and, and... well I'm your fan now! ) Thank you for made my happy days and please Don't stop!)
Fandom-Desires chapter 18 . 11/12/2010
4 month summer holiday?

sequel please?
Fandom-Desires chapter 11 . 11/12/2010
"Will you stop being so bloody stubborn woman!"

best line yet
Steph1 chapter 18 . 7/10/2010
*Giggle* Yeah Jenny, take off your coat. :) Poor Connor, he would have a heart attack. Nice little make up scene. Stupid detector, interrupting the good parts!

That was most enjoyable. You did an excellent job (as always) getting in Jenny's head about all the serious stuff. I liked her reactions to the events. They seemed very realistic to her personality. Your writing just keeps getting better!
Steph1 chapter 12 . 7/10/2010
See, you're making me review again! I laughed out loud at the "Of I course I bloody love you!" Leave it to Cutter to be such a romantic. :) That has to be one of the best angry love confessions I've read. Very entertaining. And then he got all bashful. Awww, bashful Cutter is cute. :)
Steph1 chapter 10 . 7/10/2010
I was going to read through in one go and comment at the last. However, your comments about the "knight in shining armour" caught my attention! I like that you made Sarah and Jenny capable of fighting off Brookes, and Connor and Cutter coming in at the end. Jenny is feisty and I don't think Sarah's a slouch either.

I will say, I do love the whole Cutter coming to the rescue. It's the show's fault. He was the hero type in most situations, they set the precedent. :) Of course he and Jenny were even in their first on screen adventure with the worms! Let's face it, they both rock. Great, strong pairing and you're doing this dark little tale justice. I look forward to finishing the rest up here.
Angel Monroe chapter 18 . 7/3/2010
All right, so this was a really interesting fic. I know you got a lot of inspiration from that OTH ep, and I don't mind that at all. I think you made it your own, added your own plot bunnies. It was good. And I have to say...I totally knew it was Brookes the moment you introduced the character in chapter five.

You did well in building up Jenny's reactions: how she rationalized the flowers and the text message, and only really got upset after the MSN conversation. And I love how Nick went absolutely protective when he found out. As he should.

I think you could use some work on showing instead of telling in your action descriptions, but I'm sure that will get better with practice. Just keep reading and writing. It's the only way to improve.
CakeyxClickx chapter 18 . 7/1/2010
I have never laughed so much in my life! That ending was brilliant! :D

The chapter in the bar was really clever, as I love how you have showed every stage you could possibly go through. Its not something we usually get to read!

Another amaznig Nick and Jenny story, and I cannot wait for more :)

Kathryn Hart chapter 18 . 7/1/2010
hahaha that line made me laugh "I'll give poor Connor a heart attack!" LOL Good story I really enjoyed it! :D
Kathryn Hart chapter 17 . 7/1/2010
Yayy you finally updated! I totally understand the whole thing about being busy! :P Update soon! :D
Kathryn Hart chapter 16 . 6/24/2010
Wow, this was a fantastic chapter, everything was so well written, I am looking forward to the last chapter(if it really is lol!)
CakeyxClickx chapter 16 . 6/24/2010
I love how this chapter has given this Brookes guy a background, and explains why he did what he write stuff that is exciting to read, but is also realistic and believable, which is what I love. Can't wait to see what's next, but I'm sad this story is ending...I love it! :)

Nick and Jenny

update asap :D

Kathryn Hart chapter 15 . 6/22/2010
hahahahahaha the thought of Cutter pushing Lester around in his chair while he tried to swat him away made me laugh out loud! LOL update soon! :D
CakeyxClickx chapter 15 . 6/22/2010
I'm so glad you are continuing this fic :) make it as long as you like :D

I wonder what Cutter has planned? Lester's last line made me laugh..a lot! :L

Hope him and Jenny don't split up

update very soon x