Reviews for The Imprinted Chronicles: Book Two
GeekySnorlax chapter 23 . 8/28
Before I begin this review, I would like to point out that I haven't read any of the Twilight books and have only seen the first movie (which I only vaguely remember) but have fallen in love with the fabrication. So I'm not sure how useful this will be (especially considering you have another book now and probably won't look at this) but I felt like I should write it anyway.

Since I don't know much about the original Twilight universe, I can't comment much on how this could or could not work in that setting, but just looking at it as a standalone story it was actually really good! I haven't read the first one either, so I'm sure many things were lost on me, but I enjoyed it nonetheless and felt as if I understood all I needed to to enjoy the story. The plot was interesting and original, the characters and relationships were well established and developed and it had a great pacing.

Usually I don't like fanfictions with more then one major OC. I don't know why - perhaps because some of the first ones I read with many OCs were really bad in the way that they were all pretty much the same and were only there for every character to have a love interest. Like I said, as someone who doesn't know much about the original universe for all I know many of them could be canon and I'm just ignorant, but I found myself thoroughly enjoying the story despite this. You intertwined the POVs and plotlines well, the characters were all well introduced and developed (as I said before) and, despite my original worries because you seemed to have so many OCs, I found that in the end it didn't bother me. This is actually the first fanfiction of this kind that I've finished and actually enjoyed.

As someone who pretty much only knows the universe through fanfiction (mainly surrounding OC romances with Paul, Jacob or occasionally Jasper - hence why I haven't read the first one) I found that this gave me the best idea of what was actually going on, although that might just be because the plot was completely original, but I appreciate it nonetheless. I even fell so deep as to create my own OC imprint for Seth (whom I've never really had any interest in before, but have developed due to this story and particular portrayal of him), which I have only done in the past with original stories/movies/so forth.

I'm not sure if I'm going to read the next book or go back and read the first one (mainly because I don't have enough time - schools starting again soon and I'll be bombarded with exams) but I do hope you continue writing and continue to enjoy it. And that you read this, since this story was finished a while ago.

Thank you for reading, and sorry for any mistakes (I have horrible autocorrect on my tablet and English is my second language), but I hope you have a nice day!
Jane chapter 23 . 3/3
I just finished re-reading this fabulous story. Haven't done much of anything else around here for a couple of days. I just love the Cassie character, love Paul, love ALL your wolves. I want Jake to get a bit of happiness too. Life is very tough for him. Now to the next story in your series... (I'm hoping you've added to book 4, but I haven't looked to find out yet.)
Redbird2015 chapter 15 . 1/29
I absolutely love this one shot. It sums up the way Brady feels about Sims. It's so sweet and I've loved the dynamic between those two. It's so beautifully written. I really hope that you can continue to post updates. I wish you the best of luck in life and I hope your husband is doing better. Thank you for such touching beautiful stories.
16cera16 chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
I love it!
tagay2 chapter 23 . 9/22/2014
Beautiful twist to the end. Interesting to see how that unfolds! I hoped it'd be Collin or Brady but Jack deserves some peace.
tagay2 chapter 22 . 9/22/2014
Amazing story! Another shall I say! Loved these two together!
tagay2 chapter 21 . 9/21/2014
Awwwwww that was a great chapter! Really love your stories! And sad that i'm almost finished!
tagay2 chapter 17 . 9/20/2014
Awww I really liked this chapter. So chill. And I liked that Jake and embry could talk about the imprint so openly.
tagay2 chapter 14 . 9/14/2014
I love the characters and than hate Sims but then love her still. These stories just have me pulled in. I can't stop reading cause I just want to know how this all pans out. It'd be cool if she phased. That would get interesting. And sheesh Embrys wolf is full On!
tagay2 chapter 13 . 9/13/2014
Cool. I like how it's in the open now :-)
tagay2 chapter 12 . 9/13/2014
Still don't like it but I'm going to stick through and see what comes Of the stories. It'd be cool for one of the pack to imprint on renesemee maybe... Collin. I like him.
tagay2 chapter 9 . 9/12/2014
I really hate how Sims and Jake imprinted. I always thought it'd be cool that he imprinted on renesemee because then he could be alpha for eternity with her by his side. Totally irrelevant to this chapter, just my thoughts. Other than that I really love your characterisation of Collin he is pretty awesome. And he sounds like he'll make a good alpha one day.
tagay2 chapter 4 . 9/11/2014
The plot thickens. I like your subtle way of introducing New concepts into your stories. Interested to see where this goes.
tagay2 chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
Ooo I like this Paul. Straight and upfront. Hot!
Aleena Kiwiana chapter 23 . 9/9/2014
Hi Mel!

So I've just re-read book two, and I've fallen in love with TIC all over again! You're characters are witty and the plot lines intriguing and complex. I don't know how many times I've actually laughed out loud (and in the process probably looked completely nuts to my flat mates) because of the banter between the Pack, or one of Cassie's comments. You're plot lines are all twisty and brilliant, so you can never see what's coming next!

The Imprinted Chronicles are hands down my favourite set of stories ever, I could re-read them a hundred times and still enjoy it!

I'm sincerely sorry to read things have been rough for you and your family, I hope that things have turned around for you since you last wrote and that your husbands recovery is going well. I do hope that one day you write again, but I understand that it's much more important so spend time with those you love.

All the best, Aleena :)