Reviews for Nothing is unberable
NikaStarlight chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I love this movie, this is a cute addition to the film :)
Bongos-Lucy chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This is Really good!
CosmologicalButterflies chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Wonderful fic! Love this film and enjoyed your take one it - particularly the last paragraoh, tragiclly sad! Thank-you
Umebosis chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Wouah !... J'espère que tu comprends un minimum le français, je vais me retrouver bien bête sinon !

Juste ... Wouah ! J'adore ce film, c'est mon film préféré, et je n'avais encore jamais pensé à venir regarder s'il existait une fic dessus ! C'est dit, je suis une idiote )

Et ta fic est juste magnifique, et je l'adore ! Donc merci de l'avoir écrit !
HollyVanDerBerg chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Loooved it!
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I wish there were more stories for this movie. It was brilliant. Finding yours made my day a little brighter though. :)
Katsumi Amaya chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
It is so nice to know that someone else has seen this amazing movie as well. It's been a few years since I watched it, and now I feel like finding it and watching it again. This is a wonderful story, though I do have some advice for you. Whenever a new person speaks, it starts a new paragraph. Happy writings!
Phoenixflower17 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I loved total Eclipse,and I like how you created this nice piece of work from watching the spelling is very accurate and the punctuation is amazing.I got lost reading this piece of job two thumbs up to you my friend!
Juniko chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I can beleive you are the only one who wrote a fanfiction about this movie. I mean, how many yaoi fanfiction do we have here, exactly? And there we have, a true beautiful boys-love story full of love and pain, and there is just ONE fanfiction about it ! So paradoxal.

Anyway, I loved your story, and like you maybe I watched the whole movie longing to finally hear Arthur saying "I love you", words that, bitterly, never came.

"The only unbearable thing is that nothing is unbeatable."

Great work !
SherlockSmile chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I love your story! I discovered Total Eclipse when some of my friends were making fun of Leonardo Dicaprio, for taking on a gay role. It annoyed me that they thought that way, so I bought the DVD. And it's such a beautiful story and wonderfully acted. This has to be one of my all time favorite movies and I'm glad there is atleast one story on FanFiction dedicated to it. And I love that quote too!
abbie.loves.twilight chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I love it! I am only beginning to dabble in this fandom but I love it already. This was well written with great grammar and spelling.