Reviews for Sirius Implications
snapes wife to be chapter 17 . 5/18/2010
Oh wow. I totally loved Raven Dancers stories and was wondering why Sirius was being such an ass to Severus...now we know why! I have sympathy for what they both went through, I would have loved to read about what happened when they met again in a sequel type story, that would have been awesome :)
Librasmile chapter 17 . 5/7/2009
Well this was lovely. I only discovered this after reading A Promise to Be Better. Gosh, I'm a sucker for these redemption stories but there you go. And you have rather a deft hand with these. I skipped around because I was eager to read the story and so I didn't read as closely as I could have. However I love the ending. I think it was pitched just right. Moving without being sentimental, just sweet. Ncely done.

Gosh I wish you were still writing fan fiction. I'd love to see what else you might do. In the rare event that you're still out there I'd love it if you could take a look at For the Price of My Familiar. I actually mention you in my endnotes as one of my inspirations (via And Yet He Flinced) for writing that story.

Happy writing!
Nyxie Nox chapter 17 . 5/4/2007
This truely is a great peice of work. Of course im a few years late in reading it, but great all the same. Kudos
TheDeathChamber chapter 17 . 7/9/2005
This was so wonderful! How come you seem to have abandoned it? It was so good.
Heart Of The Wizard chapter 17 . 6/17/2005
WHERE'S THE REST? I have to know what happens in the meeting! Please update or SOMETHING!
Mithril-Moony chapter 17 . 3/5/2005
It's done? That's it? I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! how does the meeting with Snape and Sirius go? What about Hope and Remus? gr...good story, but the ending bugs me a bit.
Mithril-Moony chapter 4 . 2/27/2005
good story, but the formatting was a little odd in the first chapter, and you need to make sure to proofread for capital letters. other than that, great!
Forrest chapter 17 . 2/8/2005
I LOVE YOUR STORY! ITS THE BEST I HAVE EVER READ! And I mean that!

Keep up the good work!
Forrest chapter 12 . 2/8/2005
I love your story but isn't Sirius's brothers name Regulus?
Viskii chapter 17 . 7/27/2004
This was excellent. Fits the other stories very well, I thought your reasoning behind why Sirius hates Severus was unique and good, your characterization was nice too.

Good job!

Hope was also an excellent OC. And you got North Carolina right-that's where I live!

Viskii :)
Moonlight Evil chapter 17 . 11/27/2003
wow...your writing style is really simmilar to raven dancer's...it makes your story very interesting because it is like an extension of raven dancer's story...i have always wondered about what happened to sirius...yep always have...now here's my answer...please keep writing and email me when you update at ...please? thanks,
samson chapter 17 . 5/15/2003
nearly didnt read as tend to love the snape fics, decided i should finally read sirius' tale though. glad i did, really enjoyed.
A Reader chapter 17 . 3/18/2003
Okay I read a Promise to be Better first, and was mad that they made Sirius a little, mean, person, now I can say with complete and total honestly that I actually HATE you for what you did to Sirius, and that I HATE you for ending this story where you did. That wasn't kind :) Poor, poor Sirius, why is everyone so mean to him?
Persephone Kore chapter 17 . 10/3/2002
This was very impressive - very realistic as far as I can tell in terms of the psychological processes and treatment, though I'm certainly no authority on the subject. I also like your original characters; Hope especially is a dear.

Very good ending, too. Sirius finally seeing that Severus isn't identical to Atrox Snape... and then the twist to thinking that this clearly means he's like his own. And the working-through. Severus's arrival was a very effective scene to end the story with.
Anya Dvorak chapter 17 . 9/24/2002
hey

I absolutely adore this fic for more than just the entertainment purposes.

You bring up a lot of great psychological issues that even I havent even considered. Im basically saying in a round about way that reading people go through hell and learn and heal is great help to me. Your story is more than a story, its a healer in itself. thank you.

Anya