Reviews for Sensible to Feeling as to Sight
WeirdLittleStories chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
I love the quote game you have them play here!
GabrielsDoubt chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
And now I need to list all the nerdy things in thIs chapter that I didn't write catch. I'm supposed ee Cummings didn't make an appearance. I carry your heart with me I carry it in my hear t...
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
good story!
Krysnel Nicavis chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I was hoping I'd find a Nu!Trek version of this episode! And it was so much better than I'd hoped for!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Great job.
dani chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Spock quoting the Beatles instant melt. Loved this.
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Haha I loved this story! I was suprised Jim didn't have any lasting effects from the brain thing, I was thinking Spock would have to repair his mind

Wildfire
yodawolf chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I am grinning like a fool right now. A Kirk/Spock story with a lyric from my favorite song by my favorite band? YOU ROCK. 'I Will' is so unappreciated, I can't describe my joy at reading that line come from Spock's mouth. Too awesome. Thanks for making my day. :D
hana-to-mame chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
That was amazing!
roswellwbfan chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I really enjoyed this and felt like it stood alone quite nicely but also served as a fitting companion fic as well.
Mallie chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I love this. I love the teasing of Bones. I love the delight Jim takes in having a loving, healthy relationship with Spock. I love their literary 'foreplay'. And Spock quoting The Beatles to Jim? Definitely love that.
Doni chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Another great story. I loved the use of the quotes to add to their relationship.
Shatterwing chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I loved this. The dynamic between Kirk and Spock was delightful and spot on.

I especially loved the dialogue between them with the random 20th century quotes.
MeEksiNs chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
positively sweet.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
omfg that was amazing so perfect so ugh i loved it great job