Reviews for Optimus' Sparkling
SilverDragon13 chapter 34 . 8/10
Love the story can't wait to
dragonfire prime chapter 34 . 3/24
Ok pulling a starlite here pwease update pwwity pwease
dragonfire prime chapter 13 . 3/24
ThunderKaiTF chapter 9 . 2/15
Wait one nanosecond . Megs and prime are BROTHERS?!
Man,I really got to get with the program here. I still can't belive even she can charm Megs with her cute little voice. She really is the cutest little bot in there universe.(second mabey to Orion pax)
BrendaBanner1234 chapter 34 . 12/29/2014
MY GOD I WISH YOU WOULD UPDATE! I've reread this story fifty times almost! I want to know! Pretty please?
Marxson Void chapter 13 . 11/8/2014
Ohh this is a funny one, I'm surprised Optimus didn't bust out laughing. I bet even he'd find that funny. And his response was just hilarious!
mette598i chapter 34 . 9/3/2014
Awesome! When do you update again?
Guest chapter 34 . 3/25/2014
plez right more
SaberbladePrime chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Remember SOPA? Well, they're on it again! And there're way too few signs and its only 5 days soon to be 4 days left! To make things worse, you now have to create an account in order to sign the petition! If they win, it's bye-bye with Fanfiction,
DevintArt, everything anout fanfic, fanart!

AND! That makes it so that every single person that uses any type of copyrighted material on the Internet will get fined and will go to jail. And this isn't just for the US. It's for the ENTIRE WORLD. (Go to
u/2341566/RaisingHeartExelion she has the link to sign the petition after reading this do and sign!). So please! sigh the petition, spread the word, re-post this, tell your friends and everyone!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
fanfiction! gonna be DELETED! in 6 days! if we dont sigh the petition! then bye bye everything to do with fanfics and fanart! so go to RaisingHeartExelion and click her link to 'STOP SOPA! Sign the petition!' to save !
Fallen.Sariel chapter 34 . 3/2/2014
I love Sparks.. She's very cute and adorable.. Please update it.. I'll be waiting for your update..
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
Galloway, you fronkin douche! Calling a child a freak! He deserves worse.
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
Scolding the lights like an adult. That's funny. I feel bad for Sparks, her dad died and she's under the assumption that Optimus is him.
Sanity's Darkest Dream chapter 10 . 11/22/2013
This is soooo OOC but it's soo cute that I can't stop reading
Guest chapter 34 . 11/17/2013