Reviews for Knight Natsuki
Plz update soon I really want to know what happens!
Shiznat fan chapter 8 . 1/26
Wait! So there's no more?!
Himechi21 chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
omg.. i love this story...
please continue updated this story :)
002Dark1 chapter 8 . 3/2/2013
I'd say! that was Spectacular!
002Dark1 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
That was a good start if you ask me!
according2Angie chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
I like their trusting relationship, seems like they will grow stronger together! Looking forward to the next chapter
shurei93 chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
i hope you will still continue this story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
plllllllllllllllllssssssssss ssssssss
update sssssssssssssoooooooooooooon nnnnnnnnnn!
I miss your fic!
I wanted to know what will happen next...
chikane chan chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
plsssssssssssssss!
update soooooooooooonnnnnnnnn
ILOVE YPUR STORY!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
Aww I love the omake sooo cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Nice like the first chap already
MissIzzyB chapter 8 . 4/16/2012
Delightful chapter!
darkness0000 chapter 8 . 3/25/2012
AH, I like where this is going. I guess you gonna start a war right? Or maybe a kidnapping to negotiate right? I just kidding... LOL

This is a good story with decent plot and of course, slowly process. I love the story to be slow but well done, rather than a rush story. Please continue the story and thank you for your hard work
BMeph chapter 8 . 3/20/2012
Hey there, Big O, from someone who thinks an engineering degree is worth bragging about!

About the only thing I saw for correction was about your need for correction - when you said "imminent" I think you may have meant prevalent... ;)

Anyway, I like this story, if only because it isn't the typical ShizNat fare. Along those lines, though I can't imagine how so much time has gone by and yet none of the greatest means to train balance and social skills for politically-connected youth...dancing! I'm sure it's coming up later, but at the least I'd have thought there would be some practice time to learn the steps would have been mentioned beforehand - that's where all the cool stories announce when the war breaks out...;)

So, even though you seem reluctant to brag about your degree, I will be more than happy to brag for you; I've been working on a Comp Engr for over twenty years, so I'm very glad to know someone that got it done.

Good story, and good job!
oOYuuOo chapter 8 . 3/19/2012
Yey an update! xD

And there's some ShizNat interaction made my day. xD

Thank you for the update!

Looking forward for the next chapter :3