Reviews for Polar Opposites
5ngela chapter 11 . 3/17/2013
I love this one. I wonder if Neal really "steal" Peter's life, what would happen with Peter ? It would be funny to see Peter gave up and become Neal.
BlueDiamondStar chapter 11 . 3/8/2013
Amazingly interesting. Really awesome.
Reminded me of that episode... :D
tigerlily0 chapter 11 . 8/19/2010
I just read the whole story. Enjoyed it very much. Especially Peter having to be like Neal and plan a heist! With Mozzie! I like that Mozzie was the one to figure out the switch (and believe it).
spookysister7 chapter 11 . 8/18/2010
cool idea. switched!
JeanneZ84 chapter 11 . 6/21/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed this story even though it was pretty confusing at times I did my best to keep up with it.

Ursula4x chapter 11 . 6/21/2010
It's obvious that Satchmo remembers the alternate history as he has nothing to lose from the truth. I wondered how you would deal with the consequences of the changed roles. I bet there are some on going changes in both men as they have lived in each other's bodies for so long.
Sparky Dorian chapter 11 . 6/21/2010
Aw, cute. That was a nice ending, I liked it. :) Good job, this was a good story. A bit confusing, but really good and true to character, even though they were in each others' bodies.
JeanneZ84 chapter 10 . 6/20/2010
Please update this soon.I will be waiting.

JeanneZ84 chapter 9 . 6/20/2010
I am still very much enjoying this.

JeanneZ84 chapter 8 . 6/20/2010
Poor El I dont blame her for being so confused.I know I am.

kenziecaffrey chapter 10 . 6/20/2010
I just got totally confused on Chapter 9 and 10...but great writing!
Sparky Dorian chapter 10 . 6/19/2010
Hm... This is most troubling. You manage to make every chapter intense, even when there isn't actually much action happening. Good job, I liked it.
Ursula4x chapter 10 . 6/19/2010
Oh, that's what I thought was happening. Neal starting to think he was Peter. It is a very safe, secure place for him and so easy just to sink into Peter's life.
JeanneZ84 chapter 7 . 6/19/2010
Ill be looking forward to reading more.

I love it.

Sparky Dorian chapter 9 . 6/19/2010
Sad... Neal, don't have an identity crisis! This was a good chapter. I feel so bad for them both. And Elizabeth and Mozzie, who want their respective people back.