Reviews for Boys Over Flowers
san01 chapter 21 . 7/14/2013
OMG! This story is amaizing. I've watched this TV series and they are one of my favorite. Please update this story.
Love It chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
So, even though this is pretty much based off the anime/manga, I'm still so damn drawn to it. :3 I never thought of the characters of Sonny With a Chance so closely related to the ones of Boys Over Flowers. :p However, update? Pweese? This is the same thing. But it's completely different at the same time. I can't do the thinking myself! I need to know that this version of it is officially out there! UPDATE! :D
Guest chapter 21 . 4/3/2013
hey good story can you PLEASE finish the story its been months since you updated it pretty PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPlease !
thanx
-DJ
Princess-Girl12 chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
WTF?!
SofiePofie chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Surely he won't beat Sonny up right? Because all she did was stand up to Chad to protect her friend. I think that a Hayden/Sonny relationship would be really good in this story, I'm guessing that when Chad is having a go at her Hayden will step up and save her butt xD
SofiePofie chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This story sounds awesome i'm going to review every single chapter as we go along! xD x
me chapter 21 . 7/23/2012
Oh my gosh!
I am really happy that you are continuing this story. But you knew that :D
I really love your story and I forgot how much I like Lucy and Devon together. They are just too cute.
Chad and Sonny will ever be the perfect couple and even if it's too soon I can't wait for season 2. I mean I am excited for the next chapter and the season finale but I'm soooo excited to see what you are doing with them in season 2. I mean in every following season the characters have already developed. And now I'm stopping because I think I made too many mistakes in this short review. But I think you got my point.
Can't wait.
Daughter of Klaus chapter 21 . 7/21/2012
To see what changed on ff go to the home page and it'll tell u
Rachpop chapter 21 . 7/20/2012
/rolls in happiness

I was going through my favorites list earlier today, and I re-read the beginning of this, and I was wondering when you were going to update :D

...

i need to go through my favorites more often...
cecilyedandme chapter 20 . 7/13/2012
Oh my gosh!

You wrote 20 chapters and than you're keeping us hanging on...
What a pity!
Well, I'm here to ask you if you're ever going to continue this story. And
I'm tired of writing this sentence because there are so many great stories
out there which aren't getting updated. And your story is one of them.
I don't want it to die and that's the reason I will be coming back from time
to time to ask if you're going to update. It probably sounds silly but I'm a
huge fan of "Boys Over Flowers" and your writing. I really love it.
Please answer. And even if it's just for telling us that you won't be updating
BOF. Thanks.

Cecily, Ed and Me.
KATBUG11 chapter 20 . 6/12/2012
U should make a sequel the story is fantastic I read it 4 times!
Miri chapter 20 . 3/18/2012
Hey.

I just wanted to know if you are going to continue soon.

I really really want to read more. I'm dying here not knowing how it will go on. You're a great writer and I want to read more sooo... hurry!

Love it.

xoxo
Svams chapter 20 . 1/20/2012
It's been awhile since I wad this... Even after a couple of months it's still impressive. Grest job!
threewordseightletters chapter 20 . 12/25/2011
I finally got to catch up with my fanfiction subscriptions because it's summer holidays over here! And I was so happy to see your story was on the list! I internally let out an "eeep" :) I loved this chapter and cannot wait to see what Tawni's plan is ;) Please update as soon as you can :)
Me loving your story chapter 20 . 11/30/2011
Could you please post the next part of this story? I'd really love to see how this will continue... Is there any chance you will upload the next chapter soon?