Reviews for Flummox
LaiaJambalaya chapter 8 . 5/23/2015
that was awesome!
smiles2go chapter 8 . 3/12/2015
Very good crossover. You did a good job keeping everyone in character.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/15/2015
OMG I loved it! Please do more NCIS/House crossovers! PLEASE! :D This is awesome! Great job! Loved it!
Tacpebs chapter 8 . 10/22/2014
I liked it! Nicely done.
Jenna chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
This was a really good story. You captured the writing for both shows and made it plausible. I was very impressed with your portrayal of all the characters. So many fanfics totally change the personalities of all the characters in them. You made it intriguing and emotionally compelling. Its too bad this couldn't actually happen because it seems really good. I would love it if I could actually see this. The one thing that seemed a little inconsistent was Ziva. Personally I think she would have been more freaked out over Tony's demise. Remember how she acted when she thought he was seeing Dr. Jeanne Benoit because of a medical issue? She just didn't seem to be present in several scenes when it seemed like she would have been. Overall though an extremely well-written story. You also seem to be much better at grammar and punctuation than some other writers here.
Ivory Pearl chapter 8 . 10/30/2012
I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed reading your story.
Scat210 chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
Very enjoyable, think you captured both teams well and I loved House with Ducky and Gibbs. Even now it would be sweet to have that scenario, of them crossing paths with House...I can see the battle lines.
HouseMDforever chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
:) :) :) "Oh yeah? Who's that?" Gibbs cocked his head and took a step forward to smack the back of Tony's head with his free hand. Tony feigned a painful squeak. "Love you, too, Boss." I have such a stupid grin on my face from reading that.
HouseMDforever chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
That's cool, this is kind of like the POTW's case in "Safe".
HouseMDforever chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
Dramatic music. Black screen. Commercials.
HouseMDforever chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
(points happily to screen name) Yes! Yes! Nothing better than reading an amazing NCIS story, looking up the author, and then seeing they've written something involving House. :D :D :D Also, I chose not to leave a review for Where the Teddybears Have Their Picnic until later, when I'm properly signed in (I'm at school right now... blech). Anyway, good start! I shall read on!
midnight chapter 8 . 9/30/2012
loved it so much!
jazellegrace chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
1st review on Nook. Meant to continue my previous review. It is rare for me to find a fic i like and read past the 1st two chapters. Lol but i do like your fic and think it is written very well. Like that you add the little snippets at the end of each chapter like ncis. Off to read some more. Oh, glad you made it all about tony, but as well as this is written i am sure you could have continued to include the ncis truck case.
jazellegrace chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
I like what i have read thus far
a-rab chapter 8 . 9/18/2011
My two best shows in one! Love the portrayal of house and ducky. X