Reviews for What lies within
yaoixxlover chapter 3 . 3/12
woah man you really know how to make some sad.
Iit’s a true shame that this happened you were amazing and it was so much fun to read this and it is also sad the fact that I’m reading this in 2018 and it has not continued I hope you will change your mind and continue it (;༎ຶД༎ຶ)
lagseeing1123 chapter 5 . 1/16
I'm only here for the yaoi. I don't like rape murder stories. I don't know if I can continue reading
lagseeing1123 chapter 3 . 1/16
This is so disgusting
lagseeing1123 chapter 1 . 1/15
Glad to find something interesting again. This one is too long though
Kaiemi chapter 33 . 1/7
wow the story up to here has been shocking, dramatic and anguished, I must admit that I cry in some places. You do not know how much I feel relieved Orochimaru received his lesson could not bear to abuse Sasuke, it is really the first story that has more plot than romance but of course I liked it enough I saw this story because I found it interesting and despite the fact that English does not is my official language I did not stop, I do not know if you abandoned the story or if you take it back some day but I hope that day is not too far :)
THE BEST chapter 33 . 8/25/2017
Pls continue,pls
Li chapter 1 . 8/11/2017
Interesting I will skip the chapters with smut but I like this so far
yoikiko29 chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
Wow your story is perfict
inuyashamunkey chapter 33 . 9/28/2016
i hope everythings okay now
Guest chapter 33 . 8/26/2016
Please finish! I really like your writing style and I hope you can find inspiration to continue with the story.
lovinlife.32 chapter 33 . 10/1/2015
Continue plz!
Guest chapter 33 . 8/6/2015
I know you had some family trouble in 2013-14, but are you ever going to update? I hope you will!
Guest chapter 33 . 7/17/2015
Continue please!
ByakuranxMukuro chapter 33 . 3/17/2015
Hope everything gets better soon and I can't wait for you to start up again :D