Reviews for What lies within
inuyashamunkey chapter 33 . 9/28/2016
i hope everythings okay now
Guest chapter 33 . 8/26/2016
Please finish! I really like your writing style and I hope you can find inspiration to continue with the story.
lovinlife.32 chapter 33 . 10/1/2015
Continue plz!
Guest chapter 33 . 8/6/2015
I know you had some family trouble in 2013-14, but are you ever going to update? I hope you will!
Guest chapter 33 . 7/17/2015
Continue please!
Aizen-Is-Daddy chapter 33 . 3/17/2015
Hope everything gets better soon and I can't wait for you to start up again :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
i hope ur family is ok now. hopefully u will be able to update soon? plz dont forget ur fans in need of ur next update! this fanfic is amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
are you okay now? i love your fanfiction, i hope you will be able to update soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
Ahh he's a rape victim.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I don't understand the makeup. Why?
gamtavanderisolotp chapter 29 . 10/20/2014
Omg can you please update this story i am pulling my hair out in impatience its just too good! QwQ!
blurryfaceimagines chapter 33 . 9/23/2014
OMFG WHAT? Why was the baby removed from your sister? Are you guys ok?/ Is she ok now? How's the baby? Did you win the case? God damn it was it a false accusation that had the baby taken away? Gaaah! I'm so worried now!
blurryfaceimagines chapter 32 . 9/23/2014
fuck... soo... orochimaru kinda liked tsunade for real? ugh damn him. stupid paedo
blurryfaceimagines chapter 30 . 9/23/2014
Awww...poor mikoto...Gah fugaku is scum D:
...Next chapter will have orochimaru and kiba only? D: sigh ok :)
idk...i think it would be epic if sasuke told itachi and naruto at the same time lol
blurryfaceimagines chapter 29 . 9/23/2014
MY HEART OMG KUSHINA AND MIKOTO WERE BEST FRIENDS? ? Uhh.m..disgusting Madara destroying everybody. M.