Reviews for What lies within
lovinlife.32 chapter 33 . 10/1/2015
Continue plz!
Guest chapter 33 . 8/6/2015
I know you had some family trouble in 2013-14, but are you ever going to update? I hope you will!
Guest chapter 33 . 7/17/2015
Continue please!
Aizen-Is-Daddy chapter 33 . 3/17/2015
Hope everything gets better soon and I can't wait for you to start up again :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
i hope ur family is ok now. hopefully u will be able to update soon? plz dont forget ur fans in need of ur next update! this fanfic is amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
are you okay now? i love your fanfiction, i hope you will be able to update soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
Ahh he's a rape victim.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I don't understand the makeup. Why?
gamtavanderisolotp chapter 29 . 10/20/2014
Omg can you please update this story i am pulling my hair out in impatience its just too good! QwQ!
Blank Angel chapter 33 . 9/23/2014
OMFG WHAT? Why was the baby removed from your sister? Are you guys ok?/ Is she ok now? How's the baby? Did you win the case? God damn it was it a false accusation that had the baby taken away? Gaaah! I'm so worried now!
Blank Angel chapter 32 . 9/23/2014
fuck... soo... orochimaru kinda liked tsunade for real? ugh damn him. stupid paedo
Blank Angel chapter 30 . 9/23/2014
Awww...poor mikoto...Gah fugaku is scum D:
...Next chapter will have orochimaru and kiba only? D: sigh ok :)
idk...i think it would be epic if sasuke told itachi and naruto at the same time lol
Blank Angel chapter 29 . 9/23/2014
MY HEART OMG KUSHINA AND MIKOTO WERE BEST FRIENDS? ? Uhh.m..disgusting Madara destroying everybody. M.
Blank Angel chapter 28 . 9/23/2014
Shshshsh yesssss! Orochifuckingmaru finally got half of the beating he deserves! ... Woa...Poor Naruto being experimented on for money! !
At least he knows about Sasuke now...
But seriously. ...the fact that Kakashi and Iruka were making out while Kakashi had the mask on kept throwing me off lol :D Please fix that when you have time
Blank Angel chapter 27 . 9/22/2014
Shit. That piece of crap Orochimaru. ... ugh!
Sasuke agreeing to go to the concert was nice...
Did Madara actually just die? And how does Itachi know it was him who killed his parents now; when in the starting chapters he had no idea who the killer was?
Anyhow the graveyard scene was touching...but I can't help but feel that someone was in there, spying on him there...