Reviews for Afterwards
VerilyApril chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
Well, since that didn't have the same general tone as an ending, and you totally left loose ends just hanging there, I can assume this is not complete. Therefore, I am safely able to say, WHAT THE SHEMURR? Honestly, lady, this is a freaking beautiful series. You describe the characters so vividly, with just the right amount of fluff and angst mixed in, and you went and made, what, five fics on these different characters? AND THEN YOU JUST UP AND LEAVE IN 2000 FREAKING 11?! Please, PLEASE, if not for my sake, then for the sake of the poor fans who happen to LIKE your views, update! Just a little one? Please?
RipplesOfAqua chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Your stories are amazing! Some of the best I've read on here! Please tell me you will finish this in the future. Your characters are too vibrant to let die.
LadyKnight Miakoda chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
Are you finishing this?
I really like it and think your an amazing author.
Please update soon!
ZuliaGirl chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
Oh but I love long chapters! They are my favorite kind. _ I love all these people and you! Although, Rissa is my favorite. Don't tell Vina. ;) love ya!

~ julz. 3
SarahE7191 chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
Love it, of course. ;-) Can't wait till the next update! And I'd love to read more about Fira!

Aria657 chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
I loved it! It was so cute! Poor Rissa, people can be terrible sometimes. At least she has people she can rely on. Update soon please!
ArbitraryHandle chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
enjoyed this. Please keep the updates coming
imakeladrygirl chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
Fabulous as usual. Even after rereading it for at least the tenth time :) Please write more soon! I would love to see when Vina tells her parents about her and Karyna. And how Wyldon reacts to the name of Selena's son. And anything else you can come up with!
Me chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
can i just say that i normally hate OCs in TP works, but yours are brilliant. And i spent almost the whole day reading the fics in this series. they make me laugh. I'd like to see more of Rissa and Basim please, update soon!
12345 chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
hey great job with the story! i actually wanted to know if you could focus a little more on Fira because her personality has definitely made her my favorite character :) btw, how do u pronounce it? feerah or fyrah?
SarahE7191 chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
Absolutely loved it! But please don't wait so long to post the next chapter. ;-)

Aria657 chapter 4 . 3/23/2011
Lol, I loved it! I just love all the main characters, and I really can't wait until the next chapter! So, please update soon!
Kitaliah chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
I just finished reading the whole epic. You've put a lot of work into this, the only complaint I have is that I never know what timeframe you're in.
Aria657 chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
I liked this, go Penelope and Dalton giving out great advice that they don't even remember!
SarahE7191 chapter 3 . 9/25/2010