Reviews for Star Wars: The Ayanami Chronicles
Volmont chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
And now, I've read all three of your posted fics, and am not surprised with how much I've enjoyed it so far.

Fuyutsuki-the one character who always seems to be there, but is given no importance in almost all thing Evangelion. I'm ecstatic that you gave him such an important role-and what's more, you seem to be keeping him inline with how he's generally viewed: the older, quiet man with a sense of humor. I've always liked his character. Most excellent.

When I first started this, I was assuming that Rei had just been expelled from Third Impact and crashed into the Star Wars universe-glad I seem to be wrong. It looks like the only things Evangelion based so far are your characters, something I don't have much of a problem with, since I find SWs to be an incredible setting.

The info of the aforementioned series is actually welcomed, I generally don't go out of my way researching things, and from the sounds of it(I've been doing quick glances to Wookiepedia) you're doing a swell job explaining things. Looking forward to more of that for sure.

Really interested to see how you lay this one out, especially with the other characters(I wonder what you have Shinji and Gendo doing in this Universe) and just as I stated with 'How Do You Talk to an Angel?,' you warming up to an idea you've had makes it exciting, and hopefully reassuring that you won't be dropping it. :)

Happy writing!
StarDancer101 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I like story yet some fact are off base dur struggle with sith empire and republic the jedi temple was destory so is should the temple on jedi home world. but other that this story pretty good
NamelessHeretic chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
Iiiiiiiinteresting. Staying tuned.
NamelessHeretic chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Shouldn't she be in a hospital room if she's been unconscious for 6 months? And even if they anticipated her awakening at this point, shouldn't she be atrophied?
Darkangel665 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I have read your story and i like it and I want you to update soon please! So far it's really good.
d-boyz chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Good story, I hope you manage to blend Rei and Shinji into Star War Expanded Universe. Honestly I look foward Shinji as sith warrior and maybe interaction with original Star War Expanded Universe character.
Pseudo-Dream chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I'm not really a starwars fan but I have ot admit that this story now has me curious as to how it will go.

looking forward to more!

although I wonder which one you will update first...maybe I should start a betting pool on it? :P
gunman chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
You are right. It is short. I like Eva and Star Wars, so a good intro is not a bad way to start. Look forward to more. Especially with how Shinji gets there. Write on!