Reviews for Responsible
Ninja Potter chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I agree with hating group projects. Only one or two people actually work on it, which is usually me.

Anyways, I absolutely love Lucy! She's a legit awesome person. I love how at the end someone came over to help here. I like the thought that you don't have to do everything alone even if you think that what. The ending gave hope. That sounds corny but it's true.

So, great job at writing! I didn't see any spelling/gramar mistakes so good job!
RoyalJamboree chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I honestly enjoyed reading this story very much. I thought I could feel some personal bitterness seeping into the storyline before I read the author's note, and I definitely loved that feeling.

I'm not much of a nextgen fan but you've really brought Lucy, someone who I didn't really know existed, to life very vividly for me. (Which you also did for characters that I assume are originals.)

Your writing skills are outstanding technically and style-wise, so I admit to being a tad jealous and I'm inspired to improve. ;D

So yeah, amazing work, I look forward to reading more from you.

Radical.2 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I really liked that, that kind of thing happens to me a lot too. I loved the ending, whenGraydon came to help her. Keep writing!
Written Sparks chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
What a great piece. I love the idea and the plot. I love that you portray Lucy as a little unpopular and unnoticed. Too many people want every next gen character to be perfect and that's unrealistic. I loved this so much, great job.
Muffled Chimes chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
A situation that just about anyone can relate to, I think, myself included. I hate being the one forced to do all the work myself. I loved the voice you gave Lucy (I don't read Next Gen. very often, but I really find that those people who can write the Trio's children without making them miniature version of their parents have fics that are worth reading. This is definitely one of them.) and James as well! I liked that he was so flamboyant and just very much the popular guy. And Grayson! Right at the end. That was quite sweet. Anyway, just really well done on this, I enjoyed it very much.
Schermionie chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I really enjoyed this. The premise was simple, but well-executed, and I think you did really well with Lucy's characterisation. She seemed like her father's daughter, which I always look for in Next Gen fics, but she was also her own person.

The only problems you had with this fic were the grammatical problems. Nothing major, but they were there and I did notice. An example of that would be when you described Adelaide's hair as 'blond', when in fact you meant 'blonde', the feminine version of the word. :)

Other than that, this was a nice read. I hope you do write more about Lucy. :)
AoiKuroNekoSan chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Group projects never sat well with me. I could see how having Percy has a dad might affect Lucy's work ethic too. But it's nice to know that she still has friends to rely on :)
AphroditeAwry chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Very nice story! I can totally see where Lucy (and you) are coming from. I have had countless people use me to finish their group projects. Anyway back on the subject. I really liked the story and how her thoughts were strewn throughout. Loved it. :D
The Fourth Black Sister chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I loved this so much. It reminded me of myself during group projects. Great job! :D
MollyWeasleyObsessed chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
really well written, one of the best i've read(:
Rameelia chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Great, and more importantly, believable, look at Lucy's character. For the tiniest bit she did sound like Percy. :) Very nicely done one-shot.