Reviews for The Victor
alexyopPhae chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I loved the competition and won Phai!
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Hahaha. They are just too adorable with their childishness. But i am happy that Hephaistion knocked down Alexander's big ego . _ Alexander must learn some humlity in his life and that could only be done by his Phai. And i must say i think they both got their rewards. _~
ficlover1193 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Loved it! what a suprise, lol! : )
Benoitsbaby782 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I thought that this story was very well written, and very hot, without being explicit. Thank you for writing such a wonderful Alexander/Hephaistion story :)
deelove1 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I hope that you write much more Alexander/Hephaistion
Zophiel Lagace chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Hello,

I like how you describe the differences between Alexander and Hephaistion, especially this: “Hephaistion could never stand the constant attention, the never ending adoration. He needed to be able to isolate himself, be with no one but his own mind and soul” I think you totally has a point here, I also have thought the same about Hephaistion, I can’t imagine him being a flamboyant person always seeking to be under the spot light.

Owww! This is absolutely sweet: “It always amazed Hephaistion that after all the years Alexander and himself had spent together, the sight of Alexander could still cause his heart to flutter and swell with joy and love” I totally agree :D It’s an awesome way to describe how much he love him.

The dialog is great; I was smiling. The interaction between the 2 them is so cute _ That it kept me oww and aww while reading it.

I started laughing when I read about the race :D I have always like the idea of the 2 of them competing against each other. It's so childish but so sweet to see the almighty King and his trustful General.

This part: “It reminds me of your scent just after making love” was very hot Along with the rest of the scene of course *giggles* What a way to end a race, truly nice reward for Hephaistion.

Great Story!

Hugs

Zophiel
Alice Mukami chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
I had a good time reading your good way with words. Thanks!
toobeauty chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
nice story and we can always be sure that Phai is the correct man to defeat ALex's ego!
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
How muscular are Phai's thighs? Very? They'd have to be to command Alex so! LOL Good fic!
classyblue chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I will very gladly click the little button to tell you what a wonderful story you have shared with us. Loved it all and so glad Hephaestion won. Can I rub his back too, please.

Very wonderful,

Sandy

classyblue
Troilus chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I love your wicked sense of humour -

PLEASE : continue !