Reviews for The Other Agency
Purrum chapter 11 . 12/25/2013
A very pleasant way to spend Boxing Day reading this story from go to whoa. Very enjoyable and a plea for you to continue please...
WestieHopper chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
I was just thinking about this story a few days ago. I thought for sure it had been abandoned, so it was a bit of a shock to see another chapter posted. Here's hoping we won't have to wait so long for the next one.
OzymandiasMusic chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
Omg I love the Farscape reference. :3 aurora chair. Great chapter. Keep it up!
John Moore chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
Good story, but I hope to see more soon. I really like your premise and I'm excited to see how things turn out.
ersk4 chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
Wow! So glad that you haven't given up on this story and updated it. I have missed this story and am delighted to see it back. I was wondering how Chuck would get out of that explosive situation and you cleverly solved that problem for him. I can't wait to see what you do next and hope that you can do more updates.
TvNut Loves Jamie Fraser chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
Aurora Chair? wouldnt be a farscape fan would you?
phnxgrl chapter 11 . 8/11/2012
Great Chapter. I loved how Chuck is still alive Please continue.
Kaze chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
Awesome chapter! ;D
Eien Samsara chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
like it
Gembomz chapter 10 . 1/31/2012
wow! so chuck is going to make the cyphur? that,s a brill idea! i love how you have written and planned this out! please update soon!
ersk4 chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
Ha ha! The plot thickens. Chuck is going the create that key ingredient for Fulcrum? Or will he? I look forward to seeing what you have Chuck do! I also loved you showing Sarah's thoughts in how she was disappointed in Chuck's professionalism. That was a great scene. Looking forward to more! Hope you can keep updating and updating soon!
mikek3332002 chapter 10 . 1/28/2012
Enjoying it so far.
Dobbey chapter 10 . 1/28/2012
Another good chapter, and I'm looking forward to see what is coming next. Good job!
shiptillyoushitbricks chapter 10 . 1/28/2012
Dude, I wasted a box of tissues last night after the finale and I felt something in my soul was gone that was there for five years, but ater receiving a email about this, I realized...Chuck is gone but there will always be fanfiction and all the fans, that can...temporarily fill the hole...BUT NOTHING CAN FFILL IT AGAIN...THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING & I HOPE YOU CONTINUE DOING SO.

I really did like the ending, it would just be stupid if she just miraculously remembered...I need to go buy some more tissues...I just finished the new box I bought
Dricsj chapter 10 . 1/28/2012
The story is taking an interesting turn hope you keep updating often.