Reviews for The Painting
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
A great story. Very good.
FBI Bones chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
this is superb!

-Lizzie x
ILETUDRIVE chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
Now that is a perfect illustration on how you do sexual tension with only the slightest of caresses. Very nice.
the sandman chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
that was great. your a very talented writer. know how i know that? i didn't even laugh when you used the word "loins"
Neata Skeeter chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
wow...I have no words to describe just how brilliant this is...its soo...moving and descriptive.

i love the imagery and the way the fic intensifies throughout and then melds away into a gentle ending. Way to go with structure and portrayal. I'm definitely looking out for more of your was seriously gorgeous...
chrissy chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
I really liked this. You did an excellent job and should be proud of yourself!
talbot chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
PTBvisiongrrl chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
Excellent! I think that you really do a good job of buildig the tension.
Kathy chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
What a lovely piece - very sensual, beautiful imagery, wonderfully expressive.

I look forward to reading more of your work.
MissKitieFantastico chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
Wow. I... Wow. That was beyond beautiful. Your descriptions were perfect and I love the way you described how he painted... To me, it's details like that, that makes a story worth reading, it's not the dialogue that brings a story depth, but trivial details.

It may seem stupid but I loved the way you followed the butterfly through the story, the continuity and the fact that you managed to descibe it differently to match Cordy's changing emotions each time it came up... Absolutely beautifully written )