Reviews for Touched
dracarys174 chapter 3 . 6/21/2015
This was a thunder of emotion. I was totally thrilled by your story and I like to read more stories of you :)
OneWritOnWater chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Awesome story, the dialogue is amazing. I think you ended it perfectly. It is what it is, Dean can't just drop his walls and love because there is so much at stake. It will definitely help soften the edge but during a time like this, he needs to steel himself and be able to do his job without hesitation. An angel on his shoulder wouldn't exactly slow him down but it could cause him to make rash decisions, choices that otherwise could compromise the situation and get someone hurt. Castiel understands this completely. They both understand, and they both know how the other truly feels. That is all that matters. They are warriors, and they know this war can't last forever, so therein lies their hope.
jnovak428 chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
I loved this story so much. The characterization was spot-on, and Dean and Cas's thoughts were moving and perfect. You really understood and described beautifully everything they feel.
loverofgaydragons chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
DEPRESSING!
i cried and ruined my make-up(if i wore make up but i don't cos why the hell would i try poking my eye with something whn my hand eye cordination is so wack?)
K9080 chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
... I've forgiven you for chapter 1. xD But i feel like a sobbing mess so i'm just going to crawl into my bed and cry.
K9080 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
End of chapter 1 : ""Wait, Cas, please," but it was too late; Castiel had already touched him."
me :
me :
me : Satan, is that you?

Honestly, i'm enjoying it so far but at the end of chapter 1 i was like "is the author really about to do what i think they will d- NOOOO REALLY REALLY ? THEY ACTUALLY DID IT ? IS THIS SATAN ? IS THIS HELL ? WERE YOU RAISED BY LUCIFER ?" xDD
VickyQ chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Oh my god my heart broke for a second before realizing there were more chapters.

Thank you for the horrifying realization that I enjoy heartbreaking Destiel fic.
constant boredom chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
My god, did I enjoy reading this. I adore that first chapter especially. The part where Cas takes Dean's memories away? Yeah, the crack that created in my heart has yet to stop throbbing. Y'know, while the ending feels a bit off to me (though honestly, I couldn't place how if I tried), this is easily in my top ten favourite fanfics. I can't get over how real you made this feel. There weren't any out of place cliche moments, and I love you for it. In fact, this is probably one of the more realistic stories I've read on here. My favourite scene is the part in this chapter where Dean is thinking so hard he's only marginally aware Cas is even talking until he drops the bombshell about becoming human. I really, really liked that bit.

There were a few moments where comma's should have been used, but overall this was really well written and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I haven't managed to work up the courage to upload anything of my own on here yet, but I do read a lot, so if you still need beta's I would be more than happy to lend a hand. :)
Sealy7 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Wow. That was... really good. :O
xBlossom chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Loved this chapter! And yay they kissed :')
tanni-chan chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
This was one of the most touching fanfics I've ever read. So very down to earth and not at all... This is beautiful and the way you're so true to the characters is a delightful reading experience;)
TheYmp chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
Really, really very good. Thank you!
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
A good ending still, even if it isn't fluffy and happy-just makes it more realistic. I like having character development in stories, this seems like a very plausible path that Dean and Castiel could have done. Very good.
Lestat's Violinist chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
I want to Beta! SQUEAK! Your stories are addictive!
Willie2186 chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
I looooooooved this story but the ending was a bit of a downer :o( Very well written and I hope you do another story, maybe a little happier just to throw us a bone :o) Great job, will be added to my faves!