Reviews for Touched
TheYmp chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
Really, really very good. Thank you!
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
A good ending still, even if it isn't fluffy and happy-just makes it more realistic. I like having character development in stories, this seems like a very plausible path that Dean and Castiel could have done. Very good.
Lestat's Violinist chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
I want to Beta! SQUEAK! Your stories are addictive!
Bottlesandcats chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
I looooooooved this story but the ending was a bit of a downer :o( Very well written and I hope you do another story, maybe a little happier just to throw us a bone :o) Great job, will be added to my faves!
Heart Torn Out chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
The story was good, but could have had a better ending. And... well... if you still need a beta...

I'm open for business!
linabina chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Omggg sooo good. SOO GOOD. I ate it up; very in character. Good job !
l2adiol2obot chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
Wow, loved this one. He third part was a little sad but overall statisfying. Can't wait to read more from you!
noortje chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
this was sooooo good 3

I really loved it. The understanding between them in the end was so beautiful and perfect.

This was really really good :)
Melalucci chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
I read that whole thing and there wasn't even a happy ending? :*(
Hatteress chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
So I'm just now getting into this pairing and I'm endlessly glad this story was one of the first I've read. You handled the realism of the relationship brilliantly which is very rare with these sorts of pairings - a hearty well done :)
applesauce.the.brave chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
*burst into tears*

Well that was just heartbreaking! Well written though, goon on you.
494dwangel chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
i loved it but it is sad...but i think it is more in character and could be canon ...was beautiful
Nath2704 chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
It was a great ending, perfectly happy endings never happen in Supernatural, so it was more than ok for me.

You did a great job with this story.
67impala chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
Usually I do not like sad ending fics. But when the occasion calls, I have to. I was really excited about the first chapter and get worried yet hopeful at the second, and knew it would end badly(in emotion-wise, not the fic) in the end.

Yet, I enjoyed thoroughly. It was well-written story with insightful characterization.

I really like to see your fluffy story in near future. Yet, I liked your story. Sometimes desparation and sorrowful acceptance work when it works.
supreme dramon chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
Well, it may not be perfect but it is a good ending. And at least, they were honest with each other.
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »