Reviews for Touched
indirafallen chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
Thanks for getting me all misty eyed. :(

I thought the story overall was beautiful. And I thought this chapter was just as wonderful as the others. I'll just keep thinking about them getting together after the Apocalypse is over. ;)

Please do write more stories! I love the way you portray the characters in this series.
lovinolima chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
Wow, beautifully ended! I thought the ending was perfect for a Supernatural story. Everything about this was awesome- Great job and I can not wait for more from you.

~Michelle
quiero queso chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
Ahhh, thanks so much for adding another chapter! I don't know what you're talking about, it was a very satisfying ending. Anything much fluffier would have felt unrealistic. I think you're very talented-you took my breath away with the lovely kissing!
A Heart on my Hand chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
Do you HATE me?

You can not just leave us with that? With a Cliffy like that? I mean, they are just so close, and yet so far.

You a good. Very good.

Awesome Story. Must update soon.
fromwolfgang chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
AH! I really, reeeeeally like this story so far. And you're doing a great job keeping everyone in character. :D I seriously can't wait for the next chapter! Post soon!

~Kayla
smartcookie913 chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
lol poor confused boys... i can't wait for the next part! i love your story
supreme dramon chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
Oh yes! I am so glad to see that you posted a sequel. I like Castiel's realization that he is becoming human. Now the question: Will he act on it?

I can't wait for part 3.
Bree chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
LOVE THIS!
Magnolia13 chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
I can't wait for more. This is such a sweet story, I hope that you do please continue it!
Nath2704 chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
You continued the story! that's great. I loved this chapter and I'll be looking forward for more.
Nyah86 chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
Thank you so much for continuing the story! You're amazing and so is the new chapter! I really can't wait for the next one! :D
cooltoon2001 chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
I loved your story. I thought that Castiel was so sweet and innocent in this story, and the way he realized how much he was in love with Dean towards the end of Chapter 2, was priceless.

I cannot wait to see what happens next for Castiel and Dean. Maybe a love scene...
Taya chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
Love love love! I can't wait to read more! This is so very good.
quiero queso chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
Wow. That was... amazing. You definitely have a way with words. Thanks so much for continuing this, I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Magnolia13 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I love this story. The ending was very unique and I really hope you can continue the story!
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »