Reviews for Touched
thepuff92 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
:DD please please pleaseeee update soon? i had to bookmark this story on my phone because i was hooked after the first paragraph! (((: i love destiel make it happen! please update soon?
quiero queso chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
This is wonderful! I think you should definitely write a sequel, especially since you've already hinted at it and you can't just leave the story like this! Not now that you've got our hopes up, at least. Come on. I can tell you want to... :) Great job and thanks!
Virgo Shaka chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
You are definitely evil, poor Castiel. But Dean didn't deserve to have his memory wiped either.

Anyway, I liked your story very much, and I thought it was very well written as well. Could you do a sequel please?
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
What can I say? You managed to make this in-character and beleiveable- of course we want a sequel! The ending was so... bitter, I guess? Not that it's a bad thing- slash that's not 'happy' is always interesting.

Anyway, job well done. :)
TeaVicar chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Oh my god! Please, PLEASE you have to write a sequel!

You just did an absolutly AWESOME job..

The Way they both acted and talked..its so damn in-character!

I LOVE THEM and your writing is just amazing.

The End just ripped me apart..Noo..thats why I need a sequel..!

anyways thank you for such an awesome story!
A Heart on my Hand chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Honestly? THis is exactly how I imagined Dean/Castiel happening. Well, start to happen.

I NEED YOU TO SATISFY MY FANGIRL NEEDS AND WRITE A SEQUEL.

Preferably, added to this story as a second chapter.

"Forgive my friend," Castiel chimed, "he is drunk."

"Not as drunk as you," Dean replied petulantly.

"Hardly."

"Your cheeks are all red."

"So are yours."

"That's just because I have a rosy disposition."

"The color of your skin is not governed by your personality."

"Is too!"

And then, of course,

"Dean," Castiel moved forward suddenly, so close Dean could feel the heat of his breath on his lips, "if I were human…do you think…"

If you had the slightest concern for my sanity, you would right the sequel. A happy sequel where they end up together.

OR, you could make it a full blown chapter story. That would be nice to.
Nath2704 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I loved this, the finale was perfect, everything was perfect. You have to write a sequel, I demand a sequel, I need a sequel, please, please, please, write the sequel.
harmonyhelms chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL just saying
sakure chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
nuuuuuuuu whyyyy ! please please make a sequel ¡_¡ !

great fic XD so please sequel
SparklyLalaland chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Please for the love of Cas continue! Pretty please with Dean on top? :D and Tequila sunrise :D. Because it is great :D.
Nyah86 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
OMG! This was perfect.

Please write a sequel. Please! Please! :D
gnoing chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Oh yes,sequel please!
494dwangel chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
need a sequel...loved this but the end doesn't do the story justice come on pls give us sequel
Prowler4 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I demand a sequel. Preferably one where Dean and Castiel go through a repeat experience, but this time Dean realizes just what he's feeling and is quicker to tell Cas. Poor guys.

Waiting with bated breath. Good fic!
pan-pan chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
please please please please please write a sequel He can't forget! its their fate chuck's word is law!
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »