Reviews for Touched
Saria Athen chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
SEQUEL PLEASE! You can't leave it like that, no way, not a chance. Not complete. Needs a chapter two! I keep looking for the next button but it's just not there.
non.timebo.mala chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Oh, PLEASE write a sequel! Don't just leave it there! I really enjoyed this fic. In fact, and this is kind of embarrassing, I was so into it that I was yelling at the computer screen... O.o

So anyways, it was really good! I'd LOVE to read a sequel!

- Nix (:
Catateme chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Pleeeease write a sequal! This is really good stuff, you are very talented!
jaybee1119 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Aww you have to write a sequel i really liked that and it would finish it off nicely.
Jezzworth chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I loved this, very well written, you captured Dean and Cas very well. I really hope you do write a sequel. Thanks.
Taya chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Oh, you HAVE to write a sequel! It would be so unfair to leave it there! This was really really good.
Lucky4Track chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I liked how this started, you have a flare for keeping the reader interested. But I feel like this would have done better as a multi-chapter story, with Dean and Castiel's relationship building much more subtly and slowly. Since for a long time Castiel held a lot of animosity for Dean's lack of gratitude, whereas Dean saw Castiel as an awkward type of preacher that was always the bearer of bad news. They have the grounds to like each other, yeah, but it'd take a lot of nudging in the right direction.

But like I said, I enjoyed your work, keep it up, you definitely have talent.
Iryann chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Please! Sequel! You can't just leave me like this! D:

awesomely written by the way )
lovinolima chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
ok, well I loved it! I thought this story was well drawn out and funny. I loved the points you made in it, how the timing flowed, and most importantly, how in character everyone was. Wonderful work I really hope you make a sequel! I was sad with the ending:( Oh, and maybe you could add Chuck in the sequel if you make one! I love Chuck:p I'd love to see how you write him! Well, that's it I think. Loved it&great job:)

~Michelle