Reviews for Flight
Angel JJK chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
Cool! Sounds really interesting so far! Please continue!
CHEEKY-HERMONIE chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
update soon love it
Serpent91 chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
well done
ej-83 chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
harry...a fox demon?hahahaha...i wonder...anyway keep up da good work...i can't wait 2 read wat happens next...
Zane Makura chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
Nice. As always your work is amazing. Didn't think you'd add in a japanese inheritance twist, being that it's way out there away from england. Like how you are taking this and i can only make vague assumptions as to where else this will go but it's all on you.

You have some minor grammatical errors in the first 20-30 lines, otherwise this is great.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. please update soon.
SeverusDmitri18 chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
That's a good chapter...
SunChild1982 chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
Another astonishingly amazing story.

I can't wait to see what your further works bring.
Rainbow2007 chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
i love it
trooperx chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
wow! love it! can't wait for more! :D
Mrmikezabini227 chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
great chapter!
Vestis chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
Very quick update :) Love it. Like I said, its still going pretty fast, but I'm excited to see the next chapter.
peruser chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
So Lily was from a squib line, and had a fox spirit inheritance. How did she hide her ears and tail? Are the features retractable in some way, or did she need a glamour? In other words, what will Harry have to do to fit into the Muggle world? I liked the image of baby Harry making Sirius bald.
tetee77515 chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
I'm really looking forward to how Harry and Draco will react around the shifters and vampires. Moony and Padfoot are pretty easy to tell but the younger ones should be interesting.
Vestis chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
This looks interesting but its moving very fast. I get the feeling your trying to go through the back story quickly before you can begin the meat of the fiction? Either way, update soon :) A very interesting concept from what I can tell.
298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 Next »