Reviews for Flight
AkiraNatsume chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
That's a good chapter...
SunChild1982 chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
Another astonishingly amazing story.

I can't wait to see what your further works bring.
Rainbow2007 chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
i love it
trooperx chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
wow! love it! can't wait for more! :D
Mrmikezabini227 chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
great chapter!
Vestis chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
Very quick update :) Love it. Like I said, its still going pretty fast, but I'm excited to see the next chapter.
peruser chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
So Lily was from a squib line, and had a fox spirit inheritance. How did she hide her ears and tail? Are the features retractable in some way, or did she need a glamour? In other words, what will Harry have to do to fit into the Muggle world? I liked the image of baby Harry making Sirius bald.
tetee77515 chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
I'm really looking forward to how Harry and Draco will react around the shifters and vampires. Moony and Padfoot are pretty easy to tell but the younger ones should be interesting.
Vestis chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
This looks interesting but its moving very fast. I get the feeling your trying to go through the back story quickly before you can begin the meat of the fiction? Either way, update soon :) A very interesting concept from what I can tell.
gabbygirl89 chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
Interesting and good start to the story. I can't wait to find out where you are going with this. I hope you update this story soon. Later.

gw
Dreamers0rule0the0earth chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
this was intresting
trooperx chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
oh wow! love it sooo much! i hope you update this one and silent soon! silent is still my favorite! but this is aawesome too :D
Fizzy-Flo chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next XD
ej-83 chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
okay...i wonder wat they mean...anyway keep up da good work
EmeraldGreyClouds chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
wellm i am quite curious to see how they adjust to forks and to see the pairings all come together.
307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 Next »