Reviews for English Literature
Guest chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
Haha this story had me laughing a lot (especially chapter 1) please update soon!
Barefoot-in-221B chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
Please update? Please? I seriously HAVE to know what happens next! This is fabulous! I really love your writing style So pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaase update? ? *puppy dog face*

Lol I totally knew America was going to tell everyone XD Heehee yes.

And Poland like, totally knew they were sleeping together ;D

Now update! I command it! Or else Switzerland will beat you with his Peace Prize!

Peace, love, y liquorice Maple-chann :)
lonlyness chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
haha! simply perfict. the storyline is so interesting. 3 i cant wait to read more!
King Panopticon chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
The way you portray drunk!Iggy is FREAKING ADORABLE.

That is all.

-KiDGE
Aurazelia chapter 7 . 12/27/2010
OMG AT AMERICAS ANNOUCEMENT.

I love the story. ARIGATO FOR UPDATING
katara333k chapter 7 . 8/21/2010
I LOVE THIS! I can't wait for more!
NotWeird chapter 7 . 8/20/2010
OMG ILU FOR UPDATING!

Great chapter,keep up the great work!
UndineAlice chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
Oh god, that was too good! -has a laughing/squealing fit whilst rolling around on the floor-

[And I slept with England last night.] XD I would have probably had a HUGE nosebleed had he said, [And I screwed England into the matress last night.] o 3o But we gotta keep this T rated for the kiddies. X3

But 7 chapters so far! That's fabulous! -hands you a pinata and Poland's rainbow unicorn- Keep up your awesomeness! ;D

-UndineAlice (/o 7o)/
Experi chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
I love this. So much. XD And if I weren't lazy, I would make this into a comic.

But still. This is awesome, and funny. There are a few grammatical errors here and there, but not very many.
Harmonics chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
LOOOVE!

Oh Francis!

"Also, I slept with England last night."

Waaaay to be subtle Alfred XD
froyozensight chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
lol yeesss.

France is James, England is Jesse (gets mad easily and whatnot), and Sealand can be Meowth. Haha thinking about this reminded me of the bit where France and England are trying to make Italy think Germany hates him...They had bad disguises on then too...

I knew you weren't dead...just maybe in a temporary coma! ;D
MasquedMagick chapter 7 . 8/14/2010
Ah, I love this story. :]

It's quite refreshing to read after reading all the angst-filled stuff I normally do.
HoneyTwilight chapter 7 . 8/14/2010
Haha, Francis is totally like Jessie and James xD Awesome chapter!
Blank Paiges chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
OMIGOD.

Have I ever told you that I love this story? And you? And the plot? And how absolutely effin' ADORABLE you write England? Well, I do. I love every bit of this story, ever tiny fragment. Like seriously, I read this on my Droid, and I usually don't send reviews with my phone, but this was too amazing that I just had to.

And everyone is amazingly in-character! Don't worry, it's just fine! Please continue, I absolutely adore this...

Is the next chapter smut? *drool*

Ah. Oops. Sorry. Showed my perverted side.

Anyway, AWESOME SOCKS, man! Instant fave! ;D
Sha-Lin chapter 6 . 8/6/2010
Hahaha~ ¡juro que te amo!

escribes increible y tus historias son muy divertidas, ademas de que son UsUk y yo AMOOOOOOO a esos dos jojojo

"The Nile is a river in Egypt" eso me mato xDDD

y uff, que bueno, ya me faltaba beso jojojo y la última frase de Alfred fue genial, aunque se merece un golpe xD

esos dos son hermosos, ya quiero la continuación

Besos