Reviews for and this is the part when we say we're in love
nwyd chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I cried reading this. T.T
ToReadandWrite chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Oh God, I hate Teddy.

For what he's doing to Lily, but see what he's doing to Victoire? He's hurting both (and he never even considered that he was hurting Victoire).

Very well written.
pippi55 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
This broke my heart, seriously. I prefer happy endings (don't we all), but this is a beautiful and painful story.
ariex04 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
This story is really good. I like it a lot. Nice job with it!
coeurfeyrac chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
That was beautiful. I've never read anything like this, where Teddy actually marrys Victoire, and I'm sad because I feel like I've missed out.
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Love that touch of suspense with Lily :)
lonely hands chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Urgh, I read this a couple of days ago but it wouldn't let me review... but now it will, that's a completely different story :)

This was so dramatic and heartbreaking but really quite stunning in a way.

'You feel like a coward.'

I loved how you characterised Teddy- it's really not very fair of him to expect Lily to be the 'bad-guy.'

Super, wonderful, AMAZING writing!
WeFallForever chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
This was absolutley wonderful! I haven't read something like this in a long time and it's very refreshing. Excellent job!
LikeAVision chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Wow.

That was...so dramatic.

I could just feel every one of Teddy's expectations...

...and when Lily just walked out...just wow.

I don't know if you've succeeded in hating Teddy(I think you have) but you've sure succeeded in making me hate least a little.

This is so incredibly amazing foc from you...which is going into my faves.:P
xoxtruegryffindorxox chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
ohhhh soooooooo sad "/
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Coward is right. He's not being fair on any of them here. Nicely done though. One question. Jonathan Groff? Keep writing
Elizabeth Lullaby chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
NOOOOOO Teddy cannot marry her!

Sorry. :(. Got my hopes up with one of your Lily/Teddy fics and I'm all sad now! But practically perfect in every other sense.
misswhiteblack chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
This is so sad.

I'm actually crying.

My husband is looking at me as if I am crazy.

This was so awesome.

I loved it.

Kerr X.
Nerdy Fashionista chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Great Story you should continue("
Static Lull chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Oh. Wow.

I was kind of hoping for a happy ending and knowing at the same time I wouldn't get it. But I think I like it better this way - very poignant.

And I share your same sentiments for Teddy, but I lovelovelovelovelove the way you twisted him into something you can be repulsed by. It's genius.

And I love Slytherin!Lily like eleven times a billion, just for the record. :DDDD