Reviews for Your Hunger Games!
luvdizney chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
this looks soooo good! when is the next chapter? post it soon please!
tboz01 chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
this is smartest way of doing the sponsors thing ive seen out of all the stories ive submitted too! i was thinking the point system would be good too, but my way we would only have limited each, this way its more realistic and people will have different amounts like different amounts of sponsors! good jo! (yes i am sucking up for points lol but its still the truth) i would like to sponsor Paul Sterk from District 10! kk thnx bye, keep updating!
operaluva823 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Can I sponsor the district seven boy? The story sounds like it will be good
luvdizney chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
okay i so i dont know if i made this clear in my character description, but i REALY dont want my character (btw my character is danielle bower) to be a career. i dont think thats the kind of thing she would do
operaluva823 chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
This was good. I like how you really represent each characters story. Keep up the good work
samira parsa chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
i really liked the chapter! i am so excited to read the rest!

(i literally screamed out of excitement to see myself in your story and my family looked at me like i was crazy..oh well)
Turq8 chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
Wow, your writing is so descriptive and flowy! I can't wait for the District 5 reaping!
dracocrazy322 chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
that was awesome. can't wait for district 7!
saxicolous chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
I love how you describe the characters so well, like creating a background for them especially with Madame; I know people described their past in the character sheet, but you certainly took it up a notch. Also taking the time to describe the atmosphere was a nice touch. I have to say I'm quite excited to see what you write about my character! :D But of course I had to make him in district 11, uggh. I can be patient though.. maybe..

Oh, I just want to warn you, I'm gonna be racking up sponser points, so expect an onslaught of reviews. (hopefully they'll be good enough):P

tah tah for now,

-Captian Argg.
District 715 chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
~May the odds be ever in your favor~

Name: Male Infantry Droid Model 8.79 (Or Mid for short)

Sex: Male (he's a droid, but he appears to be male... But is it just his appearance?)

Age: New off the production line

District: (EXAMPLE: DISTRICT 4-FISHING) War crafts/ Machinery

(I believe it's District 3)

Appearance: MID takes the appearance of a handsome boy (*that can change his appearance- However, it takes eight hours to fully complete the transormation*). Default programming is a sixteen year-old Caucasian (Please don't call foul... You can imagine him as any culture)

*Optional

Personality: MID is programmed to be able to support emotions if the situation showed that a certain personality would bring greater survival odds.

Weapon of choice: MID is programmed to recognize and use 562 different types of weapons at expert level, but he is programmed to prefer a minigun if he can get his hands on one.

If they were to die, how does it happen?: MID is programmed to grab the closest enemy and self-destruct if his health reaches critical state.

Otherwise, he will self-destruct if he must do so to save a valuable ally, or he calculates it is neccesarry.

Token: MID Cube, which contains the automated healing program. If he loses it, he heals very slowly.

Ideal Arena: Electronic laser tag arena, but the lasers are powerful. Plenty of hiding spots make him hard to catch.

Love Interest: MID is programmed to take on the mindset of a sixteen-year-old male when it comes to girls. However, he will only try to attract girls with high survival odds. His outer cold demeanor and appearance will change to fit the girl's pleasure zone.

Family: Models 1.0 through 8.78

friends: He can change his personality to get many friends, though this may startle people.

Quote:

When a tribute says, "Come and get me!"

"Your request is granted." (in a cool computer voice)

Otherwise, he likes calculating odds of different competitors. He thinks, with each tribute

personality in interview: Calculating and cold, he answered answers

any outfits: (reaping, chariot, interview)

Outfit: Army fatigues and a bandanna on his head. Wears all the time.

A Secret?: The robotics crew that made him paid off the reapers to pick him, so that they could test his abilities in real-time.

Strengths: 99.5% accurate, has been marked to lift an 80lb barbell with one arm without strain (means he's strong), runs 7mph, heals his cybernetic body at an alarming rate, and can scan electronicdevices or people's minds to know more about their wants, needs, and thoughts to get a calculative idea of what he should do. Nearly invulnrable to physical blows, and poisons do not affect him.

Weakness: Requires a lot of energy- ie: Works For three and eats for two. Also, large quantities of water like a lake, and electric weapons may do more damage to him than other people. Finally, his radar works on electronic signals (which appear in humans as nerve impulses in the body and brain, so anything that interrupts these signals will effectively leave him blind to these signals.

Song that personifies them: 'I always feel like somebody's watching me'

Any Additional background info that can help me.

Can run purely off electricity, but eating takes place similarly to that of a human. 'goes' about as often because of twice as much food and a twice as efficient digestive system.

Strategy: He has been programmer to act fore entertainment value. He's the 'indestructable warrior' who will slowly kill off each tribute dramatically, acting as the Terminator of the Games. You blow him up? He'll be back.

Can't wait to start
dracocrazy322 chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
Ok I keep forgetting things. I need to go to bed it's like midnight. You don't care about that! K so for his private session majig he will throw one spear and it will go through the "hearts" of 8 dummies and hit the bullseye of a target behind it. Idk if he should do anything else but if he should then he could do that multiple times to show that it's skill not luck. Idc what he scores you can decide.
dracocrazy322 chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
Hey I didn't tell you this cuz I forgot. I do that a lot. That rhymed. Omg. Ok so for he chariot majigger he can wear whatever. I don't really care whoever is the girl for district seven (or you) can decide. For the interview go for sympathy or he could be playing up the strong silent type kinda like thresh. Yea whatever you can make the final decision.
AxHopelesslyxHopefulxSoul chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
I have a quick question, someone has been reporting stories like yours, and she reported you as well, i was curious as to why. My story is a submit your tribute as well, and I want to know if i am doing something against the rules.

thanks for your time :)

~HunterofArtemis1136
tboz01 chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
Thanks for usin my character!
pugfaced chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
THis is filling up quick!

But just so you know, my character's name is *Valkyrie not Valkyrine. Thanks again.

-ForeverStartsTonight