Reviews for The House That Built Me Song Story
angel1969 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
U watch Angel too? I love "Angel" and I am surprised that you wrote Francis Doyle. LOL...
BandBfan chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
That's a lot of heart, MK... gut wrenching, heart crushingly beautiful story
Lisbon94 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
That was amazing! Simply phenomenal! I did not see Booth's death coming...though I probably should have! And by my reaction to his death in this...god knows what my reaction would be if he ACTUALLY did die! Haha anyway...that was again...simply amazing! You are a beautiful writer :)
JJ-000-JJ chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
This story is amazing, I love it. That song is a personal favorite of mine, and I love that there is a story for BONES based on it, as BONES is one of my favorite shows. This story really is fantastic, and I thought you should know.

Another thing, I noticed that the Lt. Colonel is named Francis Doyle, and, unless I am mistaken, that was the name of someone in one of david boreanaz's other shows, ANGEl. I just wondered if that was where you got it from, or if I'm wrong about the name and am imagining things.

But either way this story is still very great and I am glad I read it.
wondercloud chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I initially chose to read this story because the song means something to me. I really liked your story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
mendenbar chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Phenomenal story.
stephaniew chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Wow, I'm still wiping away the tears this triggered. Stunningly beautiful and so tragic. Absolutely amazing, completely heart crushing. Thank you for sharing.